Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

As SAS's premier Professional Jeopardy Nerd, I feel obligated to inform everyone that Sports Jeopardy will soon exist on Crackle, hosted by Dan Patrick. They're promising more details on May 15, with auditions this summer.

--> https://www.sportsjeopardy.com <--

Sign up there for those details and let's all get on TV the Internet and win big money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Bumpin' my sad thread because you can now sign up for auditions, and there are sample questions so you can see if you're good enough.

http://sportsjeopardy.azurewebsites.net/download-sample.pdf

I got 9/12, hope others do better. Go win big money!!!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I got 10/12, signed up to audition in Vegas so I can drink/gamble my sorrows away after I fail.

At least if you go on the show and flame out its just on some stupid Xbox App channel and not actual TV!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Got an email from them, the Vegas auditions are Saturday June 21st at the Venetian. I'm considering it. I'm also considering not blowing $500 on airfare/hotel on a pipe dream. :)

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

If a goon gets on this and doesn't slip The Millville Meteor into an "answer", you've failed us all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

I just got the "what audition city did you want" email. Nothing about the actual audition yet.

• Locked thread