Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
It's that time again! Tag teams are randomly assembled together in a competition to win US$100,000.

The competitors:

Abyss
Mr. Anderson
Austin Aries
Bad Bones
Bully Ray
Bobby Roode
Ethan Carter III
Curry Man
Christopher Daniels
DJ Z
Robbie E
Eddie Edwards
Jesse Godderz
Gunner
Kazarian
Magnus
Davey Richards
Rockstar Spud
Chris Sabin
Samoa Joe
Samuel Shaw
James Storm
Doug Williams
Eric Young

PLUS: A six-woman elimination match: Velvet Sky, Madison Rayne, and ODB vs. Gail Kim, Lei'D Tapa, and the Alpha Female.

This was taped in January, just so you know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
The power of shitposting has summoned me to not watch this show and to laugh at TNA

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

does tna really expect me to kayfabe believe they have $100K to give away in a tournament?

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

Kifisonfire posted:

does tna really expect me to kayfabe believe they have $100K to give away in a tournament?

100k In Wendy's Gift Cards, maybe.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Kifisonfire posted:

do you know how many wrestlers they had to fire to pay for this tournament? Please show some respect for the fallen brothers

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Kifisonfire posted:

it's an IOU for when they finally overtake that company Up North

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

How many of that list are still employed? And who the hell is bad bones

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Kifisonfire posted:

*$100,000 prize will be awarded as a $10 yearly annuity for 10,000 years or the lifetime of the recepient**

**or company

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
It's $100K in Dogecoin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Blasmeister posted:

How many of that list are still employed? And who the hell is bad bones

Please tell me that Curry Man is Chris Daniels so you can count him twice on that list.

• Locked thread