Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
3:16, Carnage Amongst the Stars: Cosmic Meat Grinder

Good day to you, Trad. Games reader! Doctor Idle here with another recruit. This time, I ask that you join me as we romp across the universe slaying all potential threats to humanity in a game of 3:16, Carnage Amongst the Stars.

You won't need the book to play the game as I'll strive to provide everything you need, you'll just need to create your character which can be done in a few easy steps, but before we get to that here's a little info about the game itself.

3:16, Carnage Amongst the Stars Book posted:

3:16 is a role-playing game set in the far future.

It's a Science Fiction setting where everyone plays members of the elite 3:16th Expeditionary Force. This military force left Terra over 10,000 strong many years ago with an explicit mission.

Their whole mission was to fight, and defeat, everything in the Universe that they could find. Alien civilizations, intelligences and life of any kind were to be wiped out to protect the future safety of the people home on Terra. Threats were to be neutralized at their source.

Terra is a prosperous place. No one works any more and there is no disease, no hate and no crime or trouble. People are sterile and have to seek the permission of the Terran Council to have children. Successful applicants have medical modifications made that allow for procreation and the children themselves are sterilized at the onset of puberty. THey leave childish things behind them and become a citizen of Terra.

Life expectancy is now essentially a meaningless statistic. How long do you want to live for? You only leave this life when you want to, and who would want to?

Paradise is reality.

When the Council formed the Expeditionary Forces they found it easy to recruit. After all they offered a life of excitement and adventure. See the cosmos, travel and live life to the full. Don't drop yourself in a suicide booth, serve your fellow Terrans by joining the Force. Child permits were raised as necessary to meet the demand, and everyone rejoiced in the plan.

Later recruiting posters featured wholesome troopers drinking cocktails on a cosmic beach on the edge of known space - an ideal that many wanted to live. Terrans had a taste for this glamorous promise. So they sought adventure in the Force.

For years they have recruited Terrans for the Expeditionary Forces and sent troopers out into space. The players all play characters that joined the elite 3:16th unit. The 16th Brigade of the 3rd Army.

These characters will experience a series of events strung across the vastness of the cosmos. And perhaps one day they will return to Terra.

That is 3:16.

So that's the concept. Onto Character Creation!

Name:
What's your name?

A short phrase or word that describes what type of person you are.
E.G., Hot Headed, Ice Cold, Crazy, Smartass, Honourable, Sleazy, Trustworthy, Loyal to A Fault, Etc.

Abilities:
You have 10 points to split between the following two Abilities, Fighting Ability and Non-Fighting Ability. Each must at least be assigned 2 points.

FA(FIGHTING ABILITY) covers all kinds of fighting. If you are fighting, whether to kill or not, you will use FA. It governs anything that involves fighting from firing a rifle to throwing a knife.

NFA(NON-FIGHTING ABILITY) covers everything else that is not fighting. Survival Knowledge to being Socially Graceful, anything not fighting related.

Kills:
Kills is the number of creatures you have killed in your career.

Roll a d10 for every point of FA your character has. SO if you have 5 points in FA then you roll 5d10 and total that up.

..and that's it for now.

Here's what the Character Sheet looks like.

Don't worry about Weapons, Flashbacks, Rank or other stuff for now. We'll deal with that towards the start of the game.

---

As far as this recruit goes, that's pretty much all we'll need to get the game going. Once there are enough people we will get the ball rolling. However, if you have questions about the recruit itself, mechanics or anything else, please feel free to ask. I will have a follow up space reserved to answer questions and post details about the game.

I can be reached here, by PM or at doctoridlesa@gmail.com

Idle Amalgam fucked around with this message at 20:09 on May 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
pre:
Recruit Roster
Eide as Grinch (aka Greg Rensson)
 - FA: 7 | NFA: 3 | Kills: 48

LabiaBadgerTickler as Tywell Ticklebottom
 - FA: 2 | NFA: 8 | Kills:  3

A_Bug_That_Thinks as Emile Beaulieu,
     "Arrogant Cocksucker!"
 - FA: 4 | NFA: 6 | Kills: 24

DocBubonic as John "gently caress Head" Ringo
 - FA: 8 | NFA: 2 | Kills: 46

EonBlueApoc as Eddie Ramirez
 - FA: 5 | NFA: 5 | Kills: 32

Puppies are dicks as Evan "Cookie" Michaels
 - FA: 2 | NFA: 8 | Kills: 3

Cloud Potato as Nathan Celadon
 - FA: 3 | NFA: 7 | Kills: 23
Puppies are Dicks is your Sergeant

Your Corporal is LabiaBadgerTickler

The rest of you are Troopers.

Pick your gear pack and update your sheets accordingly.

quote:

Trooper
Gear:
- Pick One: Energy Rifle or Slug Rifle
- Energy Rifle: Close 1 Near d10 Far 1
- Slug Rifle: Close 1 Near d6 Far d6
- Grenades: Close d10 Near 1 Far --
- Hand-To-Hand: Close 1 Close combat only

Corporal
RANK 1
Gear:
- Pick One: E-Cannon or Heavy MG
- E-Cannon: Close 0 Near 2d10 Far 0
- Heavy MG: Close 1 Near 2d6 Far 0

Sergeant
RANK 2
Gear:
- Pick One: Slug Rifle or Heavy MG
- Slug Rifle: Close 1 Near d6 Far d6
- Sidearm: Close d6 Near d6 Far 0

You all have Other Gear as well:

quote:

Trooper
MandelBrite Armour, knife,
hydration tablets, TRMs, medipack,
backpack, combat drugs, flares, and
an unread field manual.

Corporal
backpack, combat drugs, flares,
mitt/ball, and a tatty field manual.

Sergeant
radio, and a well-used field manual.

You each have your orders:

quote:

Trooper
Order 1: Kill as many lifeforms as you can.

Corporal
Order 2: Maximize the kill ratio (bugs killed per Trooper).

Sergeant
Order 3: Follow directives issued by the Officers.
Order 4: Protect your squad of Troopers(can use E-Vac)
- E-Vac: Troopers are all
evacuated from combat
before it ends.

Idle Amalgam fucked around with this message at 02:26 on May 20, 2014

Eide
Apr 28, 2014
Sign me up.

pre:
Name:       Grinch (aka Greg Rensson)                

FA  : 7                                                  
NFA : 3

Kills: 48

Weapons:
- Slug Rifle:   Close 1   | Near d6 | Far d6
- Grenades:     Close d10 | Near 1  | Far --
- Hand-To-Hand: Close 1   | Close combat only

Stuff:
MandelBrite Armour, knife, hydration tablets, TRMs, medipack, backpack, combat drugs, flares

Junk:
Unread field manual

Eide fucked around with this message at 20:46 on May 20, 2014

LabiaBadgerTickler
Feb 12, 2014

by Ralp
This seems fun.

I'm up for this.

quote:

Name: Tywell Ticklebottom

FA: 2
NFA: 8

Kills: 3 (all accidentals)

Gear:
Gear:

mitt/ball, and a tatty field manual.

LabiaBadgerTickler fucked around with this message at 12:45 on May 20, 2014

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
Emile Beaulieu, "Arrogant Cocksucker!"

After 327 years, he's indescribably bored, and decided to have a kid and carve his face into as many planets as he could before he died.

FA:4
NFA:6

Kills: 24, via http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Gear:
Slug Rifle
Grenades
Bayonet

MandelBrite Armour

crisp field manual.

A_Bug_That_Thinks fucked around with this message at 05:20 on May 23, 2014

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
Name: John "gently caress Head" Ringo

Reputation: Loves the smell of dead aliens in the morning and being an insubordinate rear end.

Abilities:

FA(FIGHTING ABILITY): 8

NFA(NON-FIGHTING ABILITY): 2

Kills: 46

Kills: 8d10 46

EonBlueApoc
Oct 13, 2006
I play straight up.
I'd like to get in on this:

Name: Eddie Ramirez

FA(FIGHTING ABILITY): 5

NFA(NON-FIGHTING ABILITY): 5

Kills: 32

WEAPONS
pre:
Slug Rifle:   Close 1   Near d6  Far d6
Grenades:     Close d10 Near 1   Far --
Hand-To-Hand: Close 1   Near X   Far X
GEAR
an unread field manual.

ORDERS
Order 1: Kill as many lifeforms as you can.

EonBlueApoc fucked around with this message at 14:24 on May 20, 2014

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

WHY YOU GOTTA BREAK A BROS HEART
Evan "Cookie" Michaels

Reputation: Scrounger, Knows which ration packs to mix to simulate the taste of real food

NFA: 8
FA: 2

All his life Evan had been a bit of a scrounger, picking up odds and ends and tinkering wherever he could find them be it table scraps, actual scraps from the junkyard, or various dumpsters, street corners and construction waste bins. Somewhere along the way he'd even sent away for certificates in plumbing and electrical engineering, but what had started as a quiet pint with friends and a night out to celebrate had ended with a burning lorry and two-hour police standoff. Faced with the very real chance of charges of domestic terrorism, aiding and abetting a known fugitive, and alleged use of a weapon of mass destruction he leapt at the judge's offer of a stint in the EF instead of a lifetime of prison.

Unfortunately he hadn't accounted for the fact that compared to prison life in the 3:16 was substantially worse.

Puppies are dicks fucked around with this message at 04:27 on May 19, 2014

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Yay! Hooray for space!

Name: Nathan Celadon, Trooper
Reputation: "Is this gonna take all day? Some of us have cabins to get home to, you know?"

FA: 3
NFA: 7

Starting kills: 3d10 23
Equipment:
- Energy Rifle (Dolores): Close 1 Near d10 Far 1
an unread field manual.

Cloud Potato fucked around with this message at 23:14 on May 21, 2014

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Most excellent. Welcome all of you!

I'm going to leave recruitment open through the weekend and we will probably kick the game off Monday or Tuesday.

:dukedog:

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Recruitment closed, of course I'll be going with all of you and the gamethread should be up sometime later tonight.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Choose an appropriate gear package and update your sheet.

Gamethread here.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Playing Guidelines

Dominance Test
When an Encounter begins, a test of NFA will be rolled to find dominance.

To make a test, you roll a d10 and try and score equal to or under your ability(NFA in this case). Successes are ordered from the highest roll to the lowest, so while a low roll gives you success you may need a higher roll to be more successful than your opponent.

This is the basic method of all tests in 3:16.

NOTE!: A PC does not have to roll a die if they do not want their PC to be watching out for an attack or the opportunity to attack themselves.

What the results mean:
The highest successful roll sets the range.
All PCs successful, aliens fail: Ambush by pcs, highest player score sets range.
Highest success is PC: The player with highest score gets to determine range of party from aliens.
Highest Score is by me: I determine alien range.
Everyone fails: Range set to far.
Aliens successful, All PCs fail: Ambush by aliens, I set range.

---

Ranges
Close: Close combat and hand-to-hand fighting.
Near: At a distance optimum for most kinds of ranged weapons.
Far: Far away where weapons generally cause fewer kills.

---

Encounters, Combat Rounds, and Turns
Encounters are split into a sequence of "Combat Rounds". Each combat round is each PC and alien taking a turn in sequence. Play continues with more rounds until encounter ends.

1. Each player decides what their PC is trying to do. You will be using either FA(Fighting) or NFA(Not Fighting)

I will declare for the aliens and use their abilities against you. At this stage everyone can change their intent based on what others are trying to do. That's all fine. Once you've figured out who is where and what they're trying to do, we roll the dice.

2. Everyone (players and myself) roll a d10 each.

3. Everyone compares their die roll with their ability (either FA, NFA(or AA for myself)) and judges whether they are successful or not.

A success is a number equal to or less than your ability.

A fail is a number higher than your ability.

4. Successes take turns from the highest to the lowest die roll.

On a success...
(FA) ...remove one Threat Token and cause "kills", roll for your weapon at the set range and describe what happens,

(NFA) ...achieve the task attempted, e.g. you change range by one step (retreating or charging), and you describe it,

OR you can cancel your own success so that everyone yet to act in the round now "fails". Describe in the fiction how this happens. (Useful when the aliens will otherwise kill your buddies)

Ties can't cancel each other and kills are simultaneous. Roll dice(highest wins) to see who goes first if this info is needed.

If you succeed on FA before your opponent then you can also change range by one step at the end of your turn. Move the PC(s) on the range chart and describe closing or retreating.

5. Failures now take turns from the highest to the lowest die roll.

On a failure...
You get a color narration adding non-consequential detail or description to the scene, describing your failure

6. Encounters continue until...
  • Everyone is dead, or
  • A PC uses a Strength, or
  • everyone alive is beyond Far Range, or
  • no kills are caused for 3 Complete Rounds (a standoff), or
  • an event ends the Combat Sequence, or
  • the number of Threat Tokens is reduced to zero.

---

Changing Weapons
Each PC has a default weapon they carry into encounters. A PC can change weapon on a successful NFA roll. They can always switch to Hand-To-Hand, a PowerClaw or Grenades without a roll. If the roll fails then the PC can't change weapon.

---

Kills
When successful in the combat sequence you kill aliens, and remove a threat token, as long as you have a weapon that does more than '0' kills at a given range. Whatever your weapon says, that's the kills you add to your "Kills This Mission" and "Total Kills"

---

Armor
You are equipped with MandelBrite Armor. In short is amazing and lets you survive space.

When you are to take a "Kill" in an encounter, you can tick the armor box instead. You can only do this once per planet so choose carefully when to use your armor.

---

Drugs
Combat Drugs are your best friend. Once on each planet, they allow you to re-roll for FA. However if you get a 10 on the re-roll you take a kill.

---

Health
When you take a "Kill" you put a cross in the next available health box. So an uninjured trooper becomes a mess, a trooper who is already mess becomes crippled, crippled becomes dead.

You heal 1 kill wound between encounters.

Full heal between missions

---

Leveling!
Whoever has the most kills in the mission, gains a "level".

Everyone else rolls a d10. The best roll also gains a level. If more than 1 PC ties for the highest roll, then all the tied PCs gain a level.

Gaining a level adds 1 point to either FA or NFA(your choice). However, an ability cannot be raised above 10. The PC also gains one flashblack slot(whichever has the most slots "not yet available" - If they are equal, then you choose which slot is unlocked).

---

Flashbacks
Strengths
Strengths change whatever is happening in the fiction. It doesn't always matter what was about to happen, that now changes.

You quickly describe a flashback to an event in your character's past. A short, sharp description of the strength your character is showing and edit it in to your strength slot cross through it as it is used.

Describe how the strength is relevant in the situation and what it has done to change the present situation.

E.G., An asteroid is on trajectory with your ship, the only way to save it is to shoot the asteroid, but if you shoot the asteroid you'll kill the unwitting repair team on the hull. The strength here is taking a smaller loss for the greater good. Save thousands of lives at the expense of a few.

You call on this strength of "Cold Logic" and use it to:
  • End the encounter, removing all remaining threat tokens. Then you roll for kills with your weapon at the best range.
  • A strength cannot be used in response to a weakness
  • and it cannot be used in response to a strength.

Weaknesses
Weaknesses, like strengths, radically change the events in the fiction of the game. However, the effects are more personal to the PC exhibiting the weakness and they are often used to lessen an outcome that would be otherwise deadly.

You declare a weakness like you would a strength. Again, you provide a flashback to an event in your character's history that displays some quality about you as a weakness. Write it down in the available weakness slot and cross it out.

Tell us why that weakness causes you to lose, and how it does so.

E.G., In your youth after an incident in school where you beat a child with a building block you were categorized as a sociopath and had to undergo turbulent schooling and drug therapy. Your reputation to this day is marred by the label making others around you uneasy.

You decide the weakness is "Sociopathy" and it leaves you left on your own to face aliens as no other troopers want to cover you. You state something like being overrun and dragged off to the alien hive to be placed in food store for later consumption:
  • Using a weakness removes 1 threat token and removes only your PC from the encounter. The encounter continues for everyone else as long as 1 threat token remains.
  • A weakness CAN be used in response to a strength. The weakness lets the PC take the blow on their own terms.
  • A weakness is a loss. It has to show some character defect that leaves you defeated. It may be on your terms but it is still a loss.

Flashbacks build your character and help your group progress through missions. They drive the group towards the end game and can lead to promotions or demotions.

The final weakness listed for a PC is called "Hatred For Home", but this is far into the game and not anything to worry about for now.

Flashbacks can focus on any event in your character's history. some examples include:

Why you joined.
The last thing you did on Terra.
Your first moments of adulthood.
An event between missions.
Training for the Expeditionary Force.
The first time you felt betrayed by Terra.
Meeting someone you hate, or care about.
An incident where you were busted back down to Trooper.
Your first kill.
A previous mission.
Your childhood.
A time you were promoted.

---

Uh, I think this covers most of the stuff for now. I'll do another post later to address any questions you might have.

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

DocBubonic posted:

John "gently caress Head" Ringo
FA: 8 | NFA: 2 | Kills: 46
NFA roll: 1d10+2 3

"Got some loving bugs up there Sarge. I'm all set to squish the mutherfuckers."

Gotcher hoo-hahs all mixed up with your gee-gaws there Doc. iirc the rolls in 3:16 are just endless iterations of 1d10 where you're trying to shoot to meet or below target number. In this case y'all rolled a one so that's a success. Now we just need the rest of the squad to check in and hopefully we'll get a lucky first round off on the sons of bitches. :getin:

EonBlueApoc
Oct 13, 2006
I play straight up.
Not sure what to do here. Do I wait until my initiative turn or just post post post and let Doc sort it out?

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Sorry, I'll have a post up here in a bit. Crashed last night when I got home.

But everyone is free to express their intent and make their rolls.

LabiaBadgerTickler
Feb 12, 2014

by Ralp
Sorry I need to drop out. Got some health issues I need to take care of. Won't be able to put much time in this.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

LabiaBadgerTickler posted:

Sorry I need to drop out. Got some health issues I need to take care of. Won't be able to put much time in this.

Understood, thanks for interest and I hope things pick up for you!

Eide
Apr 28, 2014
Question, how does the "use your success to make everyone else after you fail" work? There doesn't seem to be an initiative to give turn order.

If, say, some of our high-NFA guys rolled NFA to gently caress with the aliens, would that fail the remaining troopers for the turn too?

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Eide posted:

Question, how does the "use your success to make everyone else after you fail" work? There doesn't seem to be an initiative to give turn order.

If, say, some of our high-NFA guys rolled NFA to gently caress with the aliens, would that fail the remaining troopers for the turn too?

Another fuzzy area! Technically the initiative order is Highest Success to Lowest Success, then failures. I'll be sure to list an actual initiative order next encounter. But cancelling with your success ends the round and puts you back at the top of the combat flow.

The combat flow is as follows:
1. Everyone declares intent and provides a roll(or asks me to make it)
2. Initiative determined from highest success to lowest success, failures.
3. Successes go first. At any time a player who succeeds can essentially pull out to cancel the remainder of the round. Putting you back at step 1 by explaining what they do to do so.
4. Failures factored.

The example in the book is:

3:16, Carnage Amongst the Stars posted:

Combat Round 1
Rolls: Jones (7 FA) and Dinos(4) successful, while McNeil(10), Fraser(7), and Wheeler(6) are failures.

On 7, Jones cancels his success so that everyone yet to act in the round fails. Jones is described as shredding the forest and the dead corpses all around with his E-Cannon. In the mess and exploding debris everyone takes cover in the freshly dug graves. No one causes or takes any kills.

So say, next round, Sarge rolls NFA 6 or something, and everyone else fails, he can just write you out of the tough spot and the new round will begin.

The rounds continue til encounter ends.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Oh and DocBubonic is your new corporal

Eide
Apr 28, 2014
So that means we're basically screwing the encounter mechanics by rolling and narrating straight out, like you'd do in regular RPGs?

Maybe you should let everyone know starting next round that intent only should be stated, cause the way we're doing it right now is gonna screw both the "exchange success for alien failure" and the flashbacks too.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
That is probably most appropriate actually. In my most recent post(which I'll edit), I put that I was going to do it by Dominance Check, but the process should be.

1. Declare intent and Roll
2. All rolls made, I determine initiative order. (Alien Ability included)
3. Interpret your successes & failures based on the narrative prompt from me.

That should ensure everything works out mechanically.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
I'll be posting later tonight. Been debugging my house and about to go cook for people. Just letting you know.

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

Yes, roll for me please. I'll try my best to have a proper post up later so that we don't lose momentum. Let's get'er done gang!

Eide
Apr 28, 2014
Sorry for the long absence guys, work happened. Catching up now.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Eide posted:

Sorry for the long absence guys, work happened. Catching up now.

No problem! I've been busy myself. Things only just now starting to slow back down.

New people at work, flea infestation at the house, other terrible life stuffs! Bleh!

So yeah, not a problem at all.

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

Diatomaceous Earth. Or maybe not depending on what your circumstances are. It's quite an irritant though, and will dry your skin quick as all get-out. Expect a post from me shortly (3-4 hours on the outside).

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
I suck, and also, am lovely. Please kill me in the most horrible way you can at the first opportunity.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
@A_Bug_That_Thinks: Haha, I'm sure you're not that bad. You out? That's ok if so. I'll do you a proper death for the glory of Terra.

@Puppies are dicks: Thanks for the tip! I think that's going to happen tomorrow evening.

Also, post coming soon. Sorry for delays, been picking and choosing posts due to time constraints and obligations at the job/domicile.

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

Quick question before I post, was the NFA roll you rolled for me a Dominance check?

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Sorry for the MIA without notice. Haven't been feeling well.

Also @Puppies are dicks: That was to continue your strategy from the last round of combat prior to the remaining threat escaping to the other levels.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Comp on the fritz. Should be up and running again tomorrow. Limited to phone for the time being.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
I'm currently stumped as to what to do in the game. Can I post an action? The action being to shoot something. I want to check to see if that's ok or if I'm waiting for something to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
I was waiting to see if Cloud Potato wanted to cancel his turn or not, but I'm thinking about shutting it down. My own interest in the game has waned. I apologize for getting this thing going to end it abruptly, but I feel like I should cut back anyhow so that I don't run my other games more into the ground than I have.

Thanks for playing with me for a while, but I'm putting a pin in this one.

• Locked thread