Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
No, I don't have to if I don't want to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

You all do though

Scary Ned
Mar 16, 2007

very scary
What if I don't have any of those things?

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

You still have to. It says so in the title.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
My pet is Bella. She is a dog. She is a Great Dane. She has stolen an ottoman.

Explosions!
Sep 30, 2008
Giant cock you say? I'm in.

Scary Ned
Mar 16, 2007

very scary
This is an Australian cattlederp. It is laying on my floor.

Velvet Sparrow
May 15, 2006

'Hope' is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune, without the words, and never stops--at all.

They are all busy holding down the couch so it doesn't get away and giving my husband gaming advice. 'No, not the sword! Use the Fireball spell!'

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
There are currently two cats and a dog on my bed and they are all touching in a triangle and I don't wanna move them but I'm sleepy.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

right now im raising some bunnies with the intention to have delicious stew in a couple of weeks, it's my first time doing anything like this :aaa:

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

I am raising farm animals to blood-train my poo poo bulls with before the dog fighting. All kinds.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Superconsndar posted:

I am raising farm animals to blood-train my poo poo bulls with before the dog fighting. All kinds.

:confused: Is a "poo poo bull" a shih-tzu pitbull mix? I thought PI as a whole didn't approve of designer breed names because it encourages the irresponsible breeding of thousands of puppies without health testing and all sorts of things like that. I dunno, maybe I'm not aware of some changes since I've been really busy with real life stuff as of late (that's why I haven't been posting as much) but I would like to know if somebody doesn't mind telling me :)

E: And you probably shouldn't do that. At least with Moses chasing rats he was performing a service ridding your property of pests, even if I didn't like it very much and it was very gory. Dog fighting is illegal where you live last I checked and you might get turned in and then the stupid HSUS would probably just kill your dogs. Besides, can't you get nice eggs and milk and things like that from those animals? That would be better, right?

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 13:22 on May 27, 2014

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

:confused: Is a "poo poo bull" a shih-tzu pitbull mix? I thought PI as a whole didn't approve of designer breed names because it encourages the irresponsible breeding of thousands of puppies without health testing and all sorts of things like that. I dunno, maybe I'm not aware of some changes since I've been really busy with real life stuff as of late (that's why I haven't been posting as much) but I would like to know if somebody doesn't mind telling me :)

E: And you probably shouldn't do that. At least with Moses chasing rats he was performing a service ridding your property of pests, even if I didn't like it very much and it was very gory. Dog fighting is illegal where you live last I checked and you might get turned in and then the stupid HSUS would probably just kill your dogs. Besides, can't you get nice eggs and milk and things like that from those animals? That would be better, right?

Yes to all that.

Aphelion Necrology
Jul 17, 2005

Take care of the dead and the dead will take care of you
Spaybort everything.

Pet Island: okay to kill rats with dogs, but not okay to kill chickens with dogs.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Hood Ornament posted:

Spaybort everything.

Pet Island: okay to kill rats with dogs, but not okay to kill chickens with dogs.

None of that is okay in my opinion. If you just have to kill something it should be done with dignity and it should be done as quickly as possible.

Aphelion Necrology
Jul 17, 2005

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

None of that is okay in my opinion. If you just have to kill something it should be done with dignity and it should be done as quickly as possible.

On a scale of 0 to 10 how dignified is it to be shaken to death by a dog? What if the dog is wearing a funny hat?

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Boot kills chickens sometimes, I flog him with their corpses.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Hood Ornament posted:

On a scale of 0 to 10 how dignified is it to be shaken to death by a dog? What if the dog is wearing a funny hat?

0. It's unacceptable animal management. Mistakes happen but you should 100% be in control of your dog at all times, and if you aren't, you should be aware that what you're doing is wrong and will cause problems.

Superconsndar posted:

Boot kills chickens sometimes, I flog him with their corpses.

Your gimmick in this thread really isn't funny. It's just depressing.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Chicken spotted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphelion Necrology
Jul 17, 2005

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

0. It's unacceptable animal management. Mistakes happen but you should 100% be in control of your dog at all times, and if you aren't, you should be aware that what you're doing is wrong and will cause problems.

But it's pretty traditional for a working dog to kill rats, and you said that was cool because the dog was "performing a service".

Also I'm pretty sure the dogs don't humanely euthanize the rats.

Teach dogs to use the blue juice.

• Locked thread