Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
So I've been training for about six months with my Stamina Training Fleshlight. I've been getting pretty good results in the stamina department, but have recently begun experience an issue with air pressure in the unit. I think the air valve may be damaged or otherwise negatively affected by hours of violent thrusting. My question is, is this something I can fix myself? I'm pretty handy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Have you tried using a turkey baster?

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
I'm not sure I understand. Can you post a pic so I can get a better idea of what the problem is and where the air valve is.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

ChairmanMeow posted:

I'm not sure I understand. Can you post a pic so I can get a better idea of what the problem is and where the air valve is.

It sounds like it might need cleaning. I think a turkey baster using electronics approved cleaner might help :shrug:

We have it much easier I think than they do :smug:

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
i'm guessing gasket

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

ChairmanMeow posted:

Well, here's the valve itself, which I've uncoupled from the unit as a whole:

It's normally seated at the far end of the tube (farthest from the insertion point) and relieves enough air pressure so you're not, like, turning it into a compressor over your urethra. That's precisely the behavior that's going on now and it's a concern.

E: You can see I've done some DIY mods and where I've drilled additional holes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
Assuming you've checked the unit for ruptures in other places, or possible expansion of the entryway, then I would look into the air valve. Early revisions of the stamina training unit had air valve problems early on. I don't know what the air valve could be on it, since they used three different ones in the early revision alone.

• Locked thread