Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Opopanax posted:

A town you have to keep track of things and mean what you say, as scum you can be opportunistic and control the narrative. You just scum hunt, if town never did scummy things we'd never have mislynches.

3P is still the best though.

As scum you have to keep track of things as well so you don't out yourself by being lazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Nontraditional alignment games were everyone is confused and bullshitting are the best.

I guess that can count as 3p though.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Opop, what was BHB's role/flavor?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Geegee, etc

Opopanax posted:

Being scum owns and he should be thrilled

It's hard to appreciate feeling powerful when you don't know what being powerless feels like, or something.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Poque posted:

Opop, what was BHB's role/flavor?

quote:

Player: Murmur Twin
Character: Lonely Tourist Charlotte “Chuck” Charles
Role: Vanilla

Flavour: You have no powers beyond your vote. Well, that and coming back from the dead, but you already did that once and rules are rules.

Win Condition: You are Town Aligned. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Sorry I had to bounce out of this game, I got an eye disease which has rendered it incredibly difficult to read computer text unless I bump the zoom to like 250%. I tried making cases like that and couldn't handle it :(

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

Murmur Twin posted:

Sorry I had to bounce out of this game, I got an eye disease which has rendered it incredibly difficult to read computer text unless I bump the zoom to like 250%. I tried making cases like that and couldn't handle it :(
Wow, that really sucks. Hope you're doing better!

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

Ixtlilton posted:

It's a bad role that shouldn't be given out and I stand by that assessment.

Your assessment is wrong. Please check it again.

This is speaking as the person who got hosed over by that role. :sun:

apostateCourier posted:

I copped windy entirely on principle, fyi.

This happens to me sometimes. :(

I figured I'd never live beyond Day 3, pretty much.

Murmur Twin posted:

:aaa:

Please don't go blind. We need you here. I hope you get better!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
eh well 1 for 3 ain't bad.

ernie for reals dawg you played a hella scummy game

VT is fun and all but dying early sucks

and Poque with the dayvig, Opop you sly devil you, i've always wanted to do that

• Locked thread