Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Let this be a lesson to degenerate fun-havers everywhere: when you try to do something interesting and fun in a mafia game you will be ruthlessly punished for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Also im a hero

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

So was my fakeclaim convincing?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Guess I should have gone for Capps :shrug:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Let it be known that ol' Doc Hurt was right all along. I really couldn't believe Opop got away with the "voting for myself" gambit but it was well played. Good job Capps and Kasch

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
The fact town has a lot more success if I just kill myself seems like a karmically appropriate revelation. Sorry for loving about D1 everyone, it was pretty stupid and quite inconsiderate of me. Thanks and sorry again 8bux.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

That sounds like quitter speak. What does this thread and the award winning movie Jingle All the Way have in common??

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

It's turbo time. ##vote Puntification

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Thanks for the game 8bux.

Screw you BN. You keep killing me in games when I want to play. Revenge will be forthcoming.

Nice work in the end guys.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Thanks for the game 8bux.

Screw you BN. You keep killing me in games when I want to play. Revenge will be forthcoming.

Nice work in the end guys.

at least you have a metagame for me now :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

:catstare: ... :yaycloud: !!!! We did it, everyone!! We won the game. Holy Toyota :buddy:

• Locked thread