Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Driver Dad

quote:

So I bought a wicked looking 3DS game for super cheap and got home hours later, opened it, and there is no cartridge. drat.

like his life, his game package was empty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
pwned

the unabonger
spending any amount of time with drug dealers has taught me that you should always check the package

Korean Boomhauer
it is my greatest fear that i will order somethign online like from ebay or samart and instead of getting what i ordered i get a live scorpion in the box

Reset Button

The Fresh Prince posted:

spending any amount of time with drug dealers has taught me that you should always check the package

dogcrash truther

The Fresh Prince posted:

same but spending it in gay bars

ulvir

sid is consistently owning himself, and at an alarming rate too.

Saranya

The Fresh Prince posted:

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Lol@sid

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

This one time I went to the record shop to purchase Garbage 2.0 and when I got home there were two CDs in the case instead of one so I gave the other one to a girl friend and it was lovely thanks record shop

Flynn Taggart

One time there was two flavor packets in my ramen instead of just one

ron color

Flynn Taggart posted:

BULLSHIT

Drunk Driver Dad

Flynn Taggart posted:

one time i was aggravated at my friend, and i got into his boxed mac and cheese, and made a box, but used an extra cheese pack from another. i hope he went to make that box later and cursed my name at the missing cheese pack

ron color
loving COLD BLOODED

Drunk Driver Dad
i think ill do a 2 cheese one box mac n cheese here in a bit, it's really tasty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZebTM

Flynn Taggart posted:

one time i bought 3 32ct packs of ramen and eventually got really sick of them and i still have half of them left

• Locked thread