Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Otach
Jan 6, 2007
YTMND / SA goer
A few years ago I posted my single (which was Untitled at the time), now named "The Beginning of Days" (I know, terrible title)

I gathered this track together and a few other of my electronic tracks to see if I could garner support to continue electronic music. Support, not necessarily financial support, but feedback, input, and what people like / don't like. I've had really positive feedback so far, from SomethingAwful and from other friends.

The project title is "Carbon-Based Life-Forms", which touches mildly on philosophical topics and has a "NiN" sound to it.
If you decide to pay for the EP, you will be basically paying for the Single "The Beginning of Days". It is not necessary that you pay for this EP to listen to it.

After looking over the Musician's Lounge rules, I couldn't find anything against posting your released material.

So here it is, my first four-track EP, which was made possible partially by feedback from SA members, KVR audio, and a Lisenced version of FL Studio. Check it out!

http://dakk.kicktone.com/jkskb/carbon-bassed-life-forms

Thanks much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread