Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I had a bunch of it on green papaya salad, barbecued chicken thighs and coconut rice for dinner tonight and can confirm it's good af

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

d0grent posted:

for me it's just $2 off. Is the sale already over?

edit: the bogo doesn't show on the sauce page but the home page lists it and it applies at checkout.

Darn. It looks like that promo is over now as I just tried to get it today and it's not showing me the discount at checkout and I don't see it listed on the home page. Ghost Island is my favorite new pickup this year -- a Cheeba Gold replacement for me, which is saying something as I loooooved Cheeba Gold. I also really liked Carnival from them and Cosmic Dumpling (although the latter not enough to buy again as there's just no heat). Cherry Bomb is the only miss for me, and that's just because the flavor combo didn't really hit right, not because it wasn't competently made. Karma is definitely one of the better brands for my taste right now.