Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
In honor of June, the unicorn month, let us post pictures of unicorns, due to be the next Bigfoot craze :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Luvcow posted:

In honor of June, the unicorn month, let us post pictures of unicorns, due to be the next Bigfoot craze :)

that's one huge fuckin unicorn if it's twice as tall as the trees in the background

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
This is a unicorn cosplay I'd like to recreate for unicon later this summer :ohdear:

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

paging The Taint Reaper to this thread

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

also i'm pretty sure a shack would be uncomfortable for a unicorn, a barn might be more apropos

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

that's one huge fuckin unicorn if it's twice as tall as the trees in the background

perhaps the artist got too excited over his subject matter, I apologize :(

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

also i'm pretty sure a shack would be uncomfortable for a unicorn, a barn might be more apropos

I wanted it to sound hip and cool, like a unicorn might find a shack in the woods and hang out in it

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Unicorns are awesome.

Also please ban first person to post you-know-what art in here.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

imagine a unicorn in a barn... its horn would get stuck in walls/the barn doors every other day :xd:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Unicorns are accepting of all races

except Jews of course

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Also please ban first person to post you-know-what art in here.
this?

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Yes.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

p sure that was a deleted scene that was included on this release

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

Luvcow posted:

perhaps the artist got too excited over his subject matter, I apologize :(

Luvcow posted:

I wanted it to sound hip and cool, like a unicorn might find a shack in the woods and hang out in it

don't mean to sound critical, i just get up in arms about the ethical treatment of fantasy creatures sometimes. a unicorn shack would be pretty cool, just cramped depending on the number of unicorns up ins.

a friend of mine had a giant rainbow unicorn painted on his wall when he was 6 and it remained there well into his adulthood. it contrasted greatly with his love of anarchism.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

don't mean to sound critical, i just get up in arms about the ethical treatment of fantasy creatures sometimes. a unicorn shack would be pretty cool, just cramped depending on the number of unicorns up ins.

a friend of mine had a giant rainbow unicorn painted on his wall when he was 6 and it remained there well into his adulthood. it contrasted greatly with his love of anarchism.

ya this is the kind of unicorn art I object too :(

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Unicorn for the anime fans :)

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
so yeah, now that we've established the mood

Let's just celebrate the equine love that is the unicorn

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

Luvcow posted:

ya this is the kind of unicorn art I object too :(

horrible. terrible also to see these proud creatures in bondage:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

horrible. terrible also to see these proud creatures in bondage:

Horrible.... they should be treated like Thomas kinkade, the painter of light, treated his work

• Locked thread