Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Good god! Reaper, arent mens' taints enough for you? Leave the lady gamers out of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
i think i've only met one gamer girl ever and she was mondo crazy and lived in edmonton

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Abandon posted:

i think i've only met one gamer girl ever and she was mondo crazy and lived in edmonton

So you met someone from edmonton.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm in like with a girl gamer

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Third World Reggin posted:

wishin gamer guys would ask to gently caress me but apparently they don't like bears

I have heard the voice that comes out of those seemingly buttery soft lips and I would like to SHAKE THAT BEAR

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
sick alberta burns ITT

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Schnedwob posted:

sick alberta burns ITT

It is a lovely land.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Ristolaz posted:

It is a lovely land.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Yeah, basically cold Texas. Oh, and they have a Mordor, so that's cool. Also, if it wasn't already a poo poo heap, it'll be loving bankrupt and depopulated in 20-50 year. So yeah, Alberta ladies, enjoy those video games while your government can still afford to make sure the lights come on.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

JoelJoel posted:

Yeah, basically cold Texas. Oh, and they have a Mordor, so that's cool. Also, if it wasn't already a poo poo heap, it'll be loving bankrupt and depopulated in 20-50 year. So yeah, Alberta ladies, enjoy those video games while your government can still afford to make sure the lights come on.

I have to travel up there for work often and I'm really glad that I'm not invested heavily in it. Sucks because there are some really nice places here and there like BANFF.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

a lady thread made by the taint reaper... suspicious...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Widestancer posted:

I have to travel up there for work often and I'm really glad that I'm not invested heavily in it. Sucks because there are some really nice places here and there like BANFF.

Insane amounts of beauty, arable farmlands, natural resources, and stable weather and geopolitical conditions. Funny how all you need is conservatives to completely gently caress that up in every way imaginable.

Also, all folks got a taint. I like to believe in equal opportunity reaping.

• Locked thread