Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
Yeah, I'm sad there isn't anything as crazy as "riding a horse up a castle," but I'm happy to see that Magoichi has a sizable role. She was my favorite character in the PS3 game.

Edit: Okay, any lack of crazy things is made up in episode 9 Chokosabe's ship transforms into a motherfucking AT-AT.

Edit 2: Holy poo poo SATSUMA HUMAN CANNON. Shimazu you crazy bastard.

PunkBoy fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Sep 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Honestly I really liked Sengoku Basara, but it was less for any of the characters and more for the "our enemy is in a boat and we don't have a boat, so I guess I'll have to PUNCH THE OCEAN INTO NONEXISTENCE"

First episode of new season didn't have anything even close to that and I found it fairly boring. :shrug:

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

Someone tell me: when exactly did Glasslip turn into a total clusterfuck?

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Triggerhappypilot posted:

Someone tell me: when exactly did Glasslip turn into a total clusterfuck?

episode 2

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Candy Dawn
Aug 7, 2007

Ponsuke-san!!
Tokyo Ghoul's finale was great. Really liked how that chapter ended up animated. Whoever does Ken's voice must have some pretty solid lungs.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
It's like Tokyo Ghoul Episodes 1 and 12 were directed by completely different people than 2 to 11.

There's just something about those two episode's visuals that stand out, while the other episodes were bland and had washed out colour palettes.

Candy Dawn
Aug 7, 2007

Ponsuke-san!!

Phobophilia posted:

It's like Tokyo Ghoul Episodes 1 and 12 were directed by completely different people than 2 to 11.

There's just something about those two episode's visuals that stand out, while the other episodes were bland and had washed out colour palettes.

Yes that final episode and the pilot seemed like all the money went into it. It was very beautiful and I was on the edge of my seat for both.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
So, who wants to explain to me the point of Glasslip? Or even the plot. What the hell was that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

Don't really know what the hell that was either

• Locked thread