Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Not many posts so far today. Let's kick it up a notch and post some more. Also don't forget to vote for your threads that you post in. Vote 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5; each other these choices are acceptable. Vote 1 for threads that make you hurt inside, and up to 5 for threads that deserve front page status.

Also I would like to remind you that we are having a dodge ball tournament tomorrow at 1330 in the recreation room. There will be a $1 charge at the door for Sid Vicious's legal fund. Please bring appropriate shoes, as the floor has recently been waxed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verily carefree

Angry Fish posted:

Not many posts so far today. Let's kick it up a notch and post some more. Also don't forget to vote for your threads that you post in. Vote 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5; each other these choices are acceptable. Vote 1 for threads that make you hurt inside, and up to 5 for threads that deserve front page status.

Also I would like to remind you that we are having a dodge ball tournament tomorrow at 1330 in the recreation room. There will be a $1 charge at the door for Sid Vicious's legal fund. Please bring appropriate shoes, as the floor has recently been waxed.

can i wear crocs?

e: im going to wear crocs no matter what you say

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

a single heh posted:

can i wear crocs?

e: im going to wear crocs no matter what you say

You're going to have to sign a waiver in case of injury if you wear crocs. We cannot accept the risk toward our liability coverage.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
what kind of shoes, last time the guy was all bitchy about scuffs and I would rather not get yelled at again

poverty goat

professional feet wear birkenstocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy

hi everyone please post in my thread below

• Locked thread