Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unmature
May 9, 2008
Alright, I must be blind as Alicia Masters here. Is Fantastic Four #1 really not on Unlimited or can I just not find it? I found the comic adaptation of the movie, but not #1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005
The one from 8/8/1961 is on there for me.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Ah I figured it out. I had it sorted by oldest first and because it's Marvel Unlimited the couldn't even do that right. So a big chunk of later issues start at the top for no reason.

gently caress you, Marvel Unlimited.

A Tin Of Beans
Nov 25, 2013

Unmature posted:

Ah I figured it out. I had it sorted by oldest first and because it's Marvel Unlimited the couldn't even do that right. So a big chunk of later issues start at the top for no reason.

gently caress you, Marvel Unlimited.

My favorite is the number of comics published in 0000 or whatever. :allears: those are great. And they gently caress up reading order! There was a godawful Emma Frost mini that suffered from this among other books. The sorting options are really not ideal.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Is there some way to flush the drat iOS app's cache or do I have to delete and reinstall the app to get back the 10GB it's chewing up on my iPad?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

howe_sam posted:

Is there some way to flush the drat iOS app's cache or do I have to delete and reinstall the app to get back the 10GB it's chewing up on my iPad?

Delete and reinstall.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Is there a decent way to read these on a computer instead of a tablet? There's no really good way to zoom and smart panels often cuts off dialogue and the like.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

http://marvel.com/cyberweek

Month of Marvel Unlimited for $0.75!

Unmature
May 9, 2008
So I can't get a single comic to load all the way through unless I read it offline. Even over wifi.

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
I went in to the 75 cent sale and came out buying an Annual Subscription. I figure it's worth it, and I've been out of the loop so long I guess I have time to catch up with what I've been missing the last few years this way. That said, reading Avengers Annual #10 for the first time was really satisfying.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

I went in and came out with nothing, it charged me the 75 cents, sent me a "welcome to unlimited" email, but my account didn't get updated and it's after office hours so no support.

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
Well, two weeks later and I think my investment was a sound one. I've been reading stuff nonstop, including super ancient Captain America Comics and early X-Men back issues, to stuff a little more recent like Runaways. Considering that I have only sporadically read anything at all for the last several years, it's nice to catch up even if it's six months behind.

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

Auritech posted:

reading Avengers Annual #10 for the first time was really satisfying.

Oh man, I can't believe I've never read this in it's full form before. That's how you address lovely events and mistakes.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Seems like it's down now :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Servoret
Nov 8, 2009

Why is every issue of Avengers: The Initiative on Unlimited except for issue 1?

• Locked thread