Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DontBeThatGuy
Sep 5, 2013
hello, I've really wanted to try making a lets play video with my roommate. What kind of software do I need? and what else goes into making a lets play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Don't.

(Or at least go ask this question in the subforum dedicated to this topic, so they can tell you not to)

flakeloaf fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Jun 14, 2014

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.
Specifically, the Tech Support Fort thread in LP is a solid set of resources on what goes into the technical side of making an LP.

What Fun
Jul 21, 2007

~P*R*I*D*E~
Make a cast of characters that is just you and your jerkoff friends with bad accents, and cut away to them constantly. Make sure you've set up your monetization correctly and watch the scrilla roll in.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

What Fun posted:

Make a cast of characters that is just you and your jerkoff friends with bad accents, and cut away to them constantly. Make sure you've set up your monetization correctly and watch the scrilla roll in.

Make sure to do hilarious skits with the group. Ideally there should be a 2:1 ratio of skits to LP.

hate pants
Jul 17, 2012

FUCK PANTS 4 LYFE
are you an emotionally fragile man whose speech impediment only serves to highlight the slurry drunken nature of your lisp? are you a retard? these are requirements.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Don't be that guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DontBeThatGuy
Sep 5, 2013

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

Don't be that guy

Touche sir. Touche.

• Locked thread