Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

No probs. It's finals week and I have a thesis chapter due! Gonna be a quiet few weeks.

Thanks ya'll for hanging in there! Posting should pick up over the holidays for me, and next semester should be much less demanding!

P.s. death to the Saxons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

Hey hey hey, still alive.

Big post-fight post to come tomorrow! I'd also like to discuss the possibility of recruiting with ya'll. Some new blood might be good.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
I'm still here and ready to hew Saxons in the name of Salisbury!

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
And I'm ready to bleed to death in the name of Salisbury!

Viscardus
Jun 1, 2011

Thus equipped by fortune, physique, and character, he was naturally indomitable, and subordinate to no one in the world.
God, I totally forgot about this and then sort of assumed it was dead. I'm totally willing to come back and keep playing if you'll have me.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

Heck yes! Glad ya'll are still up and with me despite the radio silence.

Big post went up! This round ya'll are facing Axemen instead of the nasty Veterans. The GPC makes an offhanded note that this battle ends poorly for the Englishmen, but here's an opportunity to rally the troops!

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Woot! Still around! Posting, so as to kill some Saxons!

EDIT: Come to think on it, while Ysgarran is going for his Inspired Sword skill regardless... since the unit disengaged for round two, shouldn't we be able to mount another Lance Charge in this current round, with its attendant bonuses?

DivineCoffeeBinge fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Jan 12, 2015

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

Hell yeah.

Mechanically, I'd considered that, but figured that a charge-less attack would be more your commanding officer's style! More glory and all that! What's more romantic than a hopeless attack in the most dire of circumstances? More glory for the victor!

That being said, perhaps leaving the fate of our heroes to chance is less than fair. Would you guys prefer a more democratic aspect to determining the decisions of our heroes fate?

tokenbrownguy fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Jan 13, 2015

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

Hey ya'll, this game's seems pretty much inactive. I'm going to call it officially over for now. Got a thesis to finish and all that.

BUT! I plan to reboot this game come Spring. We'll be transitioning directly to the Irish business and skipping all that GPC biz that would've taken too long. Sir Ysgarran's promise is going to factor majorly in this change. Those of you who are currently still enrolled will get a guaranteed spot come recuitment, so keep your eyes open! Thanks for playing, and see you soon.

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Now I'll never know if the Saxons killed me. :) Although, if I'm around in the spring, I guess they didn't.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Whoo! I'll be here in spring!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
I'm also going to assume the Questing Beast didn't knock me off the ledge and break my neck. Looking forward to spring!

• Locked thread