Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
<iamhe> i wonder if muslim programmers know they are worshipping a false god
<iamhe> deatht o allah
<iamhe> and his so called prohpet muhammad (peace be upon him)

You're going to get anally raped by ISIS right now and you better hope those sand niggers don't get to you first because I'm going to gently caress you in the rear end in a top hat too if I get my hands on you you stupid stupid stupid person you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKRON HEAT

cuntman.net

i eagerly await his prompt response

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Sleepy Owl posted:

i eagerly await his prompt response

for future lurkers this is funny because i am he is currently probated. :newlol:

ass

Angry Fish posted:

<iamhe> i wonder if muslim programmers know they are worshipping a false god
<iamhe> deatht o allah
<iamhe> and his so called prohpet muhammad (peace be upon him)

You're going to get anally raped by ISIS right now and you better hope those sand niggers don't get to you first because I'm going to gently caress you in the rear end in a top hat too if I get my hands on you you stupid stupid stupid person you.

hmmmm... stfu

• Locked thread