Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

FISHMANPET posted:

This past July my wife and I cosplayed as Nolan and Irisa at our local Con in July. And then we decided we'd try to do Datak and Stahma next year, but then they both became assholes, but then they became awesome again, so who even knows.

Datak/Stahma couples seem like the best idea. Go for it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

FISHMANPET posted:

we decided we'd try to do Datak and Stahma next year, but then they both became assholes

Uhhh, that is what makes them awesome.

I wanted to dress up as Nolan, but I'm sure people would just think I'm Fat Han Solo

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

AxeManiac posted:

Uhhh, that is what makes them awesome.

I wanted to dress up as Nolan, but I'm sure people would just think I'm Fat Han Solo

You have to accessorize with a sexy Chewbacca.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer
Stoked for Season 3. Glad it got the pickup.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

hollylolly posted:

You have to accessorize with a sexy Chewbacca.

My wife wanted to be her, but I doubt the couples costume works as well with daddy/daughter characters.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Depends which state you're from i suppose

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

AxeManiac posted:

My wife wanted to be her, but I doubt the couples costume works as well with daddy/daughter characters.
Yes but

FISHMANPET posted:

This past July my wife and I cosplayed as Nolan and Irisa at our local Con in July. And then we decided we'd try to do Datak and Stahma next year, but then they both became assholes, but then they became awesome again, so who even knows.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
Yeah from now on we're only doing pairs costumes where it's not weird if we bone.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

FISHMANPET posted:

Yeah from now on we're only doing pairs costumes where it's not weird if we bone.

Not like they're actually related, it'd be like cosplaying Greg and Marcia

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Azhais posted:

Not like they're actually related, it'd be like cosplaying Greg and Marcia

:stare:

I too am excited for next season.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

Hell Gem
Just binge watched season two, and while season one did not leave me entirely convinced, everything about season two was wonderful. I am so glad that this show got renewed. :toot:

Sorry if you clicked on this expecting any exciting news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nektu
Jul 4, 2007

FUKKEN FUUUUUUCK
Cybernetic Crumb

Tarquinn posted:

Sorry if you clicked on this expecting any exciting news.
Not good enough :argh:

• Locked thread