Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
4?

I was in a good will and they had a copy of the first starcraft for sale with a sticker with the CD key on it.

Why would anyone buy that when you can just take a picture and plug the key into battle.net?

also one of my local used games stores has like 40 copies of WoW he'll never sell I hope he didn't pay them much for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!
A lot of stores around my area have games in stock that the server's aren't running for anymore. I wonder how often they sell.

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

I know you had room to put that 4 in the title, cmon man

draconic
Mar 30, 2004

worked at eb games, had a manager that would read off cd keys of preowned games to her husband over the phone, pissed me off to no end

fat bitch

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i think you could have fit that whole title i mean im not a hundred percent sure but i think so

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I continue to see PC copies of Shadowrun (the lovely MS FPS) and Tabula Rasa for sale in bargain bins

I have also seen some Matrix MMO's in bargain bins with people walking away with them in hand :smithcloud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the matrix is all around us.

• Locked thread