Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
richardfun
Aug 10, 2008

Twenty years? It's no wonder I'm so hungry. Do you have anything to eat?

GaussianCopula posted:

Counterpoint: Revolution, Under The Dome.

Revolution got awesome in the second season though. Still bummed about the cancellation...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
I just discovered this, so I'm currently going through it myself.
Pilot: that was pretty awesome
Second episode: Terrorists are evil because lol terrorists. Their only motivation seemed to be "evil." Also, I was kind of hoping that British ship would be real (though I knew it wasn't) and they'd form some kind of cure armada.

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

FISHMANPET posted:

I just discovered this, so I'm currently going through it myself.
Pilot: that was pretty awesome
Second episode: Terrorists are evil because lol terrorists. Their only motivation seemed to be "evil." Also, I was kind of hoping that British ship would be real (though I knew it wasn't) and they'd form some kind of cure armada.

The British probably had the cure before anyone. They're just quietly using it to rebuild the Empire. :britain:

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
I just blitzed the whole show in one sitting, and I'm hooked. I'm a sucker for post apocalyptic drama, and considering my favorite part about them isn't "what are our heroes doing" but "what is society doing" I'm 110% all in, despite any silly flaws.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

prezbuluskey posted:

I hope next season is Tex roaming the American wasteland gunslinging and breakin hearts.

I finally saw the finale, and my favorite line had to be:

"She's in love with a toaster!"

No way that line was unintentional. :allears:

It was also good casting to have Titus Welliver, who usually plays bad guys, play the probably-good Warlord leader. They had me fooled on that one. I thought he was legit bad.

• Locked thread