Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
I'm running a Nobilis 3E game.

In lieu of requirements, here's a series of evocative images:

Make the character your gut tells you to make, then I pick 4 of you and we go on IRC and make the game. Recruitment ends this time next week. Here is the room to come and talk about your character:

Server: irc.synirc.net
Room: #NOBILISGAME

Game Details:
Timezone: I'm GMT+10. Right now it's 1:22 PM, on the west coast it's 8:22 PM, on the east coast it's 11:22 PM. Post when you're available. I've got flexible work hours. If I can't make a game I'll let you know and we'll reschedule.
Duration: I can run this game for the next 2 months.

Game Logs:
Session #1 - NIGHTBOAT TO HADES

Bigup DJ fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Jul 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
Hmm

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

Cool.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
Anyone want to give a blurb on why this game is fun to play and how it does?

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
Nobilis is a game where you play the embodiment of a concept and do insane stuff. Your concept can be anything from blankets to love to thermometers to alienation to the '90s, they can be as broad or specific as you want. There's no dice, you've got 4 stats: Aspect, Domain, Persona and Treasure.

• Aspect covers mythic, superhuman stuff like shooting down the sun our outracing a beam of light.
→ eg. The Power of Kickboxing could kick someone into space.
• Domain gives you control over instances of your concept, allowing you to create it, destroy it or change it.
→ Eg. The Power of Oceans could use a Major Destruction of Oceans in order to make a new continent somewhere in the Pacific.
• Persona gives you control over the qualities of your concept, allowing you to make something more or less like your concept, to possess things with an affinity for your concept, and to become an incarnation of your concept.
→ eg. The Power of Landslides could become an actual landslide or just assume the quality of it which says "Landslides cause traumatic loss" and cause traumatic loss wherever she went.
• Treasure covers your mythic panoply and how things relate to you, it's probably the most complicated stat and there's a small supplement on it available for free here.
→ eg. The Power of Computers could use her Bottle of Infinite Ghosts to cover the world in howling, hungry ghosts by Unleashing Miracles.

Your character can be original, or they can be a character which already exists imbued with crazy divine power which makes them real or brings them back from the dead, eg. Captain Ahab, William Blake, Michelangelo's David, St. Patrick.

The art's a bit lovely but the mechanics and the fiction are fantastic, you can buy it here. Meet me on IRC if you have any more questions.

Edit: The other important thing is Imperators and Chancels. Imperators are deeply alien things with ties the the fundament of reality. You live with them in your Chancel and they tell you they want a dinner party, or they want America deleted, or whatever - they're inscrutable. They might be: Angels, awe-inspiring, demanding, judgemental things that remind you constantly that you'll never be good enough for them. Devils, broken, twisted, suffering creatures who will love you for who you are. Magisters of the Light, idealistic, soulless, alienated things who can never really connect with you except as instruments in their vision for a brighter tomorrow. Magisters of the Dark, mad, indulgent free spirits who tempt you to greatness and pursue absolute freedom. Magisters of the Wild, alien, transcendent, numinous things which, on a fundamental level, struggle to understand your world. True Gods, primordial, bacterial, geological things, less like individuals and more like cosmic tendencies. Aaron’s Serpents, peaceful, sensual giant snakes.

Chancels are where you live with your Imperator. They're an expression of everything which unites the domains of the Nobles housed there.

Bigup DJ fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Jun 28, 2014

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Man, I've always wanted to play this. I even own the Great White Book. (It's super-purdy.)

goodness posted:

Anyone want to give a blurb on why this game is fun to play and how it does?

You play the Endless from Sandman. You defend reality from goths from beyond reality who are trying to eat it one concept at a time.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

John

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. - John 14:27

I do not believe I am John the Apostle, no. I merely found the verse relevant, as I am the one who delivers peace unto the world.

In my first life, I was a preacher from Oklahoma. Every Sunday I stepped out from the sanctuary and addressed my congregation. As they were faithful to me and I was faithful to them, we all were faithful to the Lord. Then afterwards I retired to the sanctuary to watch television until someone required the Lord's guidance or it was time for me to return home.

You know, you could watch sermons 24 hours a day if you know which channels to watch. But sometimes I watched a game show or two, and of course rooted for the Sooners any chance I could. Otherwise, I watched and listened like I do now.

Then one day a pamphlet was slipped under my door. It was advertising an evening service, on a Thursday, in a church down at the edge of town. I'm not one to reject the opportunity to support (and silently criticize) another house of God, so I attended.

I might have thought it was the Devil's work, what they were doing. Their bibles were much thinner than ours, with a different set of verses. At the top of the first page: Thou Shalt Support the Status Quo. I should have run, but they addressed me before the thought could take my feet. 'You lead people in traditional service, you keep their minds off of the world at large. You retain the Status Quo, and that is good.' Then he asked me to come closer. I flinched. 'You will not be asked to change your ways. You will be asked not to change at all. For the Personality behind your words and the words of all kind souls are a part of upholding the Status Quo that keeps mankind from learning of the evils beneath.'

I couldn't argue with that. My voice had found better use of silence that night, and so I was inducted into the Cult of Personality, an order that sets history into its cycles, making sure everybody has a chance to enforce their beliefs in the grander scale. They choose elected officials, control whose faces appear on screen, even decide the outcomes of sports events. It would seem like conspiracies aren't far off the mark.

When my first life ended at the Commencement, I knew all of his words to be true. I experienced the world as it truly stands and knew that the world I once lived in was enough for all mankind. I'm now in charge of keeping humans ignorant of their inheritance by masking the alien and painting over the tragic. I take the form of world leaders and signs on the street, blinding them so they may climb the precipice without fear. I am the one who upholds the facade.

Power of Facades
Passions and Skills
(3) Skill: Public Speaking
(2) Passion: I want to deliver God's word.
(1) Passion: I want to be heard.
(1) Passion: I believe humanity can be saved.

Bonds and Afflictions
(3) Bond: I must uphold the worldly facade.
(2) Bond: I serve Heaven.
(2) Bond: I belong to the Cult of Personality.
(2) Bond: I can't listen to Excrucians.
(1) Bond: I must make my voice heard. (T)
(1) Bond: I must lead the congregation on Sunday.
(2) Affliction: My words are truth to the mortal world.
(1) Affliction: I must lie to mortals.

Properties
(2) Facades mask, coat, and cover.
(2) Facades hide the truth.
(1) Facades direct and divert attention.
(1) Facades impart peace of mind.
(1) Facades bequeath belief.

Attributes
Aspect: 0
Domain: 1
Persona: 5
Treasure: 1

MP per Attribute: 5
Will: 8
Cool: 1 (0+1)
Shine: 5 (5+0)
Health Levels:

Gifts
(2) Glorious
Major Creation of Emotion, Simple, Local, One Trick
(2) Purify
Lesser Destruction of Corrupting Influences, Simple, Local, Limited Use

Destiny: 0

pre:
     My Retreat            XIV            Burdens
Stuck in the cloister|            |My duties as a Power
Middle-aged          |------------|Knowledge of the truth
Church congregation  |             /
         |                        /
         |                       /
   My Reasoning            Facade              C.O.P.
Ignorance is Bliss         /           Upholds the Status Quo
         |                /                  /
         |               /                  /
Denying the true world    |   |Painful silence
Helps you sleep at night  |---|Set apart
Lies are a necessary evil |   |Cult of Personality
Heaven is a place on Earth|
    A Dangerous Secret     III  That Hurts to Keep

Double May Care fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Jul 10, 2014

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
Fantastic! None of your sheet has to be secret. Here's my comments:

• Your Estate Properties would flow better if your Estate was "Facades" rather than "Facade". Was the name deliberate? Are you referring to "THE Facade", as opposed to any other?
  • Estate Properties will, if they have any conjunctions, use and rather than or. For instance: "(2) Facade masks, coats, and covers."
  • "(1) Facade imparts emotions." Did you make this broad intentionally? If not, think of some specific emotions, eg. Calm, unease, joy.
  • I'm assuming your voice is one of your Anchors, given the bond. Fantastic idea!
  • "I belong to the Cult of Personality." What does this mean?

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
Bumping this to the front page so more people see it and hopefully join up!

MiltonSlavemasta
Feb 12, 2009

And the cats in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man on the moon
"When you coming home, dad?"
"I don't know when
We'll get together then son you know we'll have a good time then."
J.J. "Jake" Gittes

pre:
*Film Noir Hero    
*Icon of American Virtue            Is Jack Nicholson The "Real" Me?		
*Direct Problem-Solver
		       Oak
Heart           ------------------- Shadow
My Identity           		    Crisis

Evidence

Becoming Imperial		     Self-Doubt
Emissary of Other Realities	     Changing Hurts
Harbinger of Heaven/Hell Conflict    Is my past real?
                     Hollyhock
Heart		 ------------------- Shadow
My Destinty			     My Struggles

Legacy: The Tragic Plot of Chinatown Is Happening Again
Affiliation: An Independent Song
Project: Find Or Create A Worthy Private Cosmic Investigation Bureau
Power of Evidence
Passions and Skills
(4) Inherent Superiority: Film Noir Fictional Detective
(2) Passion: Rooting Out Systemic Corruption
(1) Passion: Scotch
(1) Inherent Superiority: Cinematic Fisticuffs

Bonds and Afflictions
(4) Bond: I must get to the bottom of a case, even if it kills me.
(2) Bond: I am a friend to all uncorrupted agents of law enforcement. (T)
(2) Affliction: I can't hide from people who need my expertise.
(2) Bond: I don't always like informants, but our relationship is necessary. (T)
(2) Affliction: Informants can always find me when they have good info.
(2) Affliction: Events from my film keep recurring.

Properties
(2) Evidence provides proof of what is true.
(2) Evidence is the bane of all wrongdoers.
(2) Evidence is always at the scene of a crime.
(1) Evidence is real and tangible.

Attributes
Aspect: 2
Domain: 1
Persona: 4

Cool: 2
Shine: 4
Health Levels:

Gifts
The Sovereign's Gift (1 CP)

Destiny: ???

Edit: Typically my availability is best during Daytime EST on Weekends and Evening EST on Weekdays.

MiltonSlavemasta fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Jul 10, 2014

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012

MiltonSlavemasta posted:

J.J. "Jake" Gittes

As we discussed, I love it! Oak really works as a Key because of your inflexible status as a fictional character, which is cool. Comments:

• I feel like Aspect 3 would make more sense for your character. It's about the right level for a cinematic hero. Alternately, if you just want to be good at detective work, take Aspect 1 or 0 and take an Aspect Gift in being a detective - relevant bits on pages 220 - 227.
→ Consider investing in Persona with your remaining points, which you could do all sorts of cool stuff with given your Estate's Properties. You can do cool stuff with Treasure too!
• Assuming the informants are one of your Anchors, they should be a Bond. Mark off your Treasure-enhanced Bonds with a (T) at the end.

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
Hey everyone, how does having our first session on the 7th sound? The players are Milton, RWT, AlanWhats and Plutonis if he decides to submit a character.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Bigup DJ posted:

Hey everyone, how does having our first session on the 7th sound? The players are Milton, RWT, AlanWhats and Plutonis if he decides to submit a character.

Is there still room for the God of Tentacles? I'm getting my rear end kicked by work right now, and what time on the 7th?

MiltonSlavemasta
Feb 12, 2009

"I don't know when

Bigup DJ posted:

I actually have a job interview in a different part of the country on the 7th, but the 8th, 9th, or 10th would be good.

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012

pkfan2004 posted:

Is there still room for the God of Tentacles? I'm getting my rear end kicked by work right now, and what time on the 7th?

Submit it and we'll see!

MiltonSlavemasta posted:

I actually have a job interview in a different part of the country on the 7th, but the 8th, 9th, or 10th would be good.

Cool, I'm thinking we do it ASAP after the 7th.

P.S. If Plutonis wants in get him onto IRC within the next day.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lyudmila Melnyk

pre:
		     Wild Oats
Heart           ------------------- Shadow
Hunger           		    Why it Feels Empty

Collection

Thrill-hunter                       Bound by Duty
Underworld Dealer                   Set Apart
Key to Earth's Vault                Yet it is incomplete

Vervrain
Heart		 ------------------- Shadow
My Identity                          Burdens

Affiliation: The Song of Hell

Power of Collection
Passions and Skills

(3) Passion: Finding new rare treasures for the Vault.
(2) Skill: Negotiator.
(2) Passion: Achieving new experiences.
(1) Skill: Administrator.

Bonds and Afflictions

(4) Bond: I always know when there is something missing from a collection.
(2) Bond: I always know where to acquire something.
(2) Bond: I will never deal with Excrucians.
(2) Affliction: My collection attracts the attention of thieves!
(2) Affliction: I can never find exactly what I want when I need it most.
(1) Affliction: When I make important deals there's always a catch.
(3) Miraculous Anchor: The Great Vault of Earth. [Stores a vast quantity of rare or common objects, but it cannot be used to access 'Unique' or 'One of a Kind' objects or creatures.]
(2) Miraculous Anchor: Oghyz, Master of the Vault. [Demon who deals with Lyudmila.]

Properties
(2) Collections: Can take anything.
(2) Collections: Make things more valuable.
(1) Collections: Are always increasing in size.
(1) Collections: Segregate things from each other.
(1) Collections: Always have multiples variations of things.

Attributes
Aspect 0
Domain 2
Persona 1
Treasure 5

Cool: 0
Shine: 1
Health Levels:

Gifts

Lesser Divination of Function

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Jul 19, 2014

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Argh, still working with a character idea. I did got in the irc channel, just couldn't find you there.

E: Wondering if God of Radiation could work...

Be god of something you're viscerally interested in. If that's radiation, go for it!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Also at 7th I got another IRC thing with friends. I'm on GMT -3, usually go to sleep at 01/02 AM but no problem with playing during afternoon or night.

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Jul 8, 2014

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

...The 7th would have to be morning.

The 9th would be better for me. I work 8:30-5:30 every other day of the week, except the 7th, which is 1-9PM.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Jenny Haniver
One moment you're trying to push an old couch down two flights of stairs. The next you've been dragged to this old, primal place of things and they announce that congratulations, you've been selected to be a god. And no, you can't decline, the moment you were taken was the moment you got your power.

You try to ignore it for a while, but you can't. You just can't. Because it's like wearing glasses after not knowing you needed them. It's this weird "open the eye of your mind" drug trip that will never wear off. The best you can do is make friends with the acid-washed nightmares that belch their words or just watch the whole trip unfold from the sidelines.

Jenny Haniver does not fit in. She tries, lord she tries, but mostly she keeps to the shadows and the side of the hallway and she's fine with that. People with power tend to stand out, after all. She lives a very quiet mortal life and does a whole lot of listening. When she was normal she would just smile and nod and keep her head down. It doesn't take a hell of a lot to go wrong in your life to stick your rear end in a sanitation company, but it paid the bills until the gods came knocking.

And knock they did. Being a god would have been easier if she could go back to hiding among people, but she can't. She stands out even if she doesn't want to. And it annoys her more often than she'd like. She only really talks about what she does with other gods or with other weird creatures because frankly who else would believe her.

Most people watch TV on Mondays or go to clubs. Jenny invites sentient single-minded masses of creatures and alien beasts to her realm to talk over their frustrations and issues. And since then she's decided that someone has to be the invisible hand that helps humanity, so why not? Not really like she has anything better to do than sweep an office building, and she already listens to people's problems and knows a thing or two about trying to help.

Assuming her Imperator doesn't have something better for her to do.
Power of Tentacles

Passions and Skills
Passion (2): I think changes should be subtle.
Passion (1): I walk slowly and approach gently.
Skill (2): Doing things quickly and quietly
Skill (2): Leaving no evidence
Skill (1): Janitor

Bonds and Afflictions
Bond(3): I should not improve someone without their permission.
Bond (2): I will protect those who I improve.
Bond (2): If I am captured, I will eventually get free.
Bond (2): My powers and tentacles look weird.
Affliction (3): As one detached from many, I stand out.
Affliction (2): If I'm very hurt, I fall to pieces. Literally.
Affliction (1): I can regain health from adding fresh tentacles into my body.
Affliction (1): If I improve you, you stand out like me.

Properties
(2) Tentacles act in concert.
(1) Tentacles can split up and multitask.
(1) Tentacles are slippery.
(2) Tentacles reach through cracks.
(1) Tentacles grab things.

Attributes:
Aspect 0
Domain 2
Persona 4
Treasure 2
Cool: 0
Shine: 4

Health:
2 Divine
1 Tough
2 Normal

0 Destiny
Destiny: I want to make mankind better.

Gift: Amphibious (1)

This week I could do the 8th or 10th.

Vox Valentine fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Jul 9, 2014

AlanWhats
Mar 3, 2013

A smartly dressed scientist robot: high five bro.
Alright, I've been kind of a shitlord, but I do plan on throwing down an app soon. In the meantime I must sleep. I am so sorry.

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
AlanWhats, I want some kind of sheet from you in the next day or I'm making picks without you. I love the sound of your character and I really hope you get a sheet in!

Apologies for being quiet over the last few days! I've hit crunch time with a book I'm cowriting so I've been really busy. I guarantee I'll have enough time to run the game.

pkfan2004, I'm seeing stuff about the experience of becoming a Power but I'm not seeing a character! Try taking your character through the lifepath system if you're having trouble making them.

Plutonis, afflictions and bonds should be absolutes. Your bonds are pretty good so far, but your afflictions need work:

"(2) Affliction: Many people wish to steal from me." should be something like "(2) Affliction: Thieves are constantly trying to steal my stuff!"
"(2) Affliction: There is always something missing from my collections." could be "(2) Affliction: I can never find exactly what I want when I need it most."
"(1) Affliction: Sometimes I make deals that end badly." should be something like "(1) Affliction: When I make important deals there's always a catch."

Edit: Alan, just saw your post. Fantastic!

AlanWhats
Mar 3, 2013

A smartly dressed scientist robot: high five bro.
Okay, I'm going to have to fart out some fluff later, but right now SHEEEEEEEET!

Basically, Caliburn and Excalibur were made by the same awesome smith, Excalibur represents the Holy, Caliburn represents the Primal, both are becoming more sword-y as they age now that their wielders have died. Excalibur hopes to instill some chivalry before he loses his mind, and maybe save Caliburn too.

Excalibur, Embodied Spirit of the Sword and Chivalry

quote:

Passion: I want to find a new king who is Just and True. (2)
Skill: Poet (2)
Skill: Sword-fighting (2)
Skill: Swimming (0)
Skill: Flying (1)
Skill: Tea-brewing (1)

Bonds and Afflictions:

Bond: I must fight injustice everywhere I see it. (2)
Bond: I must have my name and deeds sung and spoken everywhere. (1)
Bond: I must help those with Pure Hearts. (2)
Bond: I must brew the perfect cup of tea whenever I offer it. (1)
Affliction: I never break, except under a sword made from the same smith. (2)
Affliction: I am becoming a Sword and nothing more. (2)
Affliction: I may only be wielded by those with Pure or Good hearts. (2)

Properties:
Chivalry is in the hearts of the True. (2)
Chivalry is Not Dead. (2)
Chivalry is romantic. (1
Chivalry is honorable. (1)
Chivalry knows no bounds. (1)

Aspect: 3
Domain: 0
Persona: 4

AlanWhats fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Jul 9, 2014

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
I like it! You're in, Alan, along with Plutonis, Milton and RWT.

Problems with your sheet: Your Bonds + Afflictions add up to 12. You need 1 more regular point somewhere and you've got 1 Treasure Bond to allocate too. Comments on your Bonds + Afflictions:

"Bond: I must fight injustice everywhere I see it. (2)" Could work as an Affliction too.
"Bond: I must have my name and deeds sung and spoken everywhere. (1)" Could work as an Affliction. I like this phrasing better: "Wherever I go, songs are sung of my chivalrous deeds."
"Bond: I must help those with Pure Hearts. (2)" Could work as an Affliction.
"Bond: I must brew the perfect cup of tea whenever I offer it. (1)" Could be "I brew the best tea in the universe!" or something like that.
"Affliction: I never break, except under a sword made from the same smith. (2)" This is cool!
"Affliction: I am becoming a Sword and nothing more. (2)" This would work better as a Bond - I'd be more comfortable with you deciding how and when it inconveniences you.
"Affliction: I may only be wielded by those with Pure or Good hearts. (2)" Replace "may" with "can".

Now that I've got all the characters picked, I can start two days from now on the 10th. Can you guys make the 10th? I know Milton can, I'm pretty sure Plutonis can. What about Alan and RWT?

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

It would need to be after 6 PT. Got work to do.

Now, the 9th on the other hand... Well, it's my day off.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Edited my character sheet post a touch. I could pass if you guys are full up but I would be able to do the 10th.

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012

pkfan2004 posted:

Edited my character sheet post a touch. I could pass if you guys are full up but I would be able to do the 10th.

Well poo poo I like your new character a lot. You're in if someone's times don't work out.

Rather Watch Them posted:

It would need to be after 6 PT. Got work to do.

Now, the 9th on the other hand... Well, it's my day off.

Sorry RWT. :( I need at least a day to set up the game and I'm quite busy as is, so the 9th is off. 10th is still fine though - we could manage 6 PT.

Bigup DJ fucked around with this message at 13:08 on Jul 9, 2014

MiltonSlavemasta
Feb 12, 2009

"I don't know when
Brief check-in to say I can make the 10th still.

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
So! Our Powers are Chivalry, Collection, Facades and Evidence. I want all of you to go over pages 243 - 256 of the corebook and come up with an Imperator and a Chancel. I've talked to you guys on IRC about this but please post questions here if you've got any!

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
Hey everyone, the game's on now in case you forgot!

Edit: Actually I hosed up and got the time zones backwards, game starts in 3 hours.

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
I put today's log in the OP! When are you all available to play next?

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
Unless anyone says otherwise I'm assuming we're on for the same time this week.

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
Hey everyone! Circumstances including a hosed monitor have meant that I haven't been able to run the game for the past couple of days. I've only heard from two of you recently - Alan and miltons - and I want to hear from RWT and plutonis so we can organise a game soon.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Well, no problem with me, but RWT said on IRC he can't be on Sat/Sun...

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

Saturday, Sunday and Monday are untimely work days for me, sorry.

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
Well assuming you're all fine, let's do Tuesday. I am having lunch with some people next week though. I don't know when that is but if they overlap I'll let you all know and reschedule the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
Well I had lunch today and discovered that I'm going back to university next week, as opposed to in a month like I thought. I'm sorry for jerking you guys around and I'm especially sorry for not telling you my lunch was on today. I've got no excuse for that.

Once school starts I'll get bogged down with commitments and chances are I won't have enough time to keep running the game. If you're all interested, I can run the second session as soon as Thursday.

• Locked thread