Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
"College."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

"I didn't drink too much, I just had two bottles."

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Who wants to be President for whatever reason

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
CHEEZY BREAD THAT I BROUGHT.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

What?

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Nobody wants to see they boss! ow

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
9/11 didn't happen, Disney... Land with Johnny Depp and the Haunted Mansion ride

I can't even transcribe that.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
9/11 didn't happen on her watch. Disney didn't.... Johnny Depp.... erhahufhdjsskadfhkf... Haunted Mansion salfjkafief Christmas.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That was probably the drunkest a person has been on the show. Also that end bit had her eating the cheesy bread.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
9/11 didn't happen on her watch. Disney and Johnny Depp didn't ani-... Tim Burton and the Haunted Mansion didn't happen

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
Casey :3:

The kicking the table bit is nice.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
If that Game Boy-looking case is for iPhone, I want one.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
Dolly Madison made the beat drop.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

skaboomizzy posted:

If that Game Boy-looking case is for iPhone, I want one.

It was only produced from 1811-1815. Sorry.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
After Four Months of Partying...

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Jen Kirkman was INCREDIBLY drunk. That was hilarious.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
That's the thing... she was a down-rear end bitch.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Took me an embarrassingly long time to place Courtney Cox.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
College!

What a loving great episode, women reppin hard for Drunk History

Rocksicles fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Sep 3, 2014

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Zero One posted:

9/11 didn't happen on her watch. Disney didn't.... Johnny Depp.... erhahufhdjsskadfhkf... Haunted Mansion salfjkafief Christmas.
Hahahaha holy poo poo, this is one of the best moments of the entire series :allears:

And then Jen just falls over on the rug at the end :lol:

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
That second storyteller was too drunk. She went past funny and straight into obnoxious.

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

That second storyteller was too drunk. She went past funny and straight into obnoxious.

As pathetic as it sounds, she was mean to me once on Twitter (:qq:) for not knowing that she was doing a show in Chicago one night, so that memory came flooding back to me once I saw she was on. It's like they say: never tweet your heroes.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
"Burn the poo poo down, like burn the poo poo out of it. Ya'll smile and wave at me real quick. I gotta instagram this poo poo."

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

muscles like this? posted:

That was probably the drunkest a person has been on the show. Also that end bit had her eating the cheesy bread.

one of the deleted scenes here http://www.cc.com/video-clips/vl3jiv/drunk-history-deleted-scene---edith-wilson---uncensored has her go to town on the cheesy bread with her closing out with the line:

"she's not a hero, but that doesn't mean she's not a hero. Does that understand you, complicated?"

I can't remember the last time I was as drunk as jen kirkman was on this show

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Who was the blond chick? i forget. I could watch her talk all night :allears:

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Rocksicles posted:

Who was the blond chick? i forget. I could watch her talk all night :allears:

Jenny Johnson.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I love this chick!

Jenny Johnson @JennyJohnsonHi5 · Aug 27
You should learn from the life of Princess Diana... RT @justinbieber: We should have learned from the death of Princess Diana...

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Menamino posted:

Does that understand you, complicated?"
Season 3 thread title here we goooooo

RetroHelix
Oct 24, 2004

No home should be without one.
Jen Kirkman was the best thing about the web series. She had the best segment on season 1. And now she's contender for best of season 2.

Hewlett posted:

As pathetic as it sounds, she was mean to me once on Twitter (:qq:) for not knowing that she was doing a show in Chicago one night, so that memory came flooding back to me once I saw she was on. It's like they say: never tweet your heroes.

Tweeting sass at people who don't 100% know her standup schedule is her loving jam.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Menamino posted:

one of the deleted scenes here http://www.cc.com/video-clips/vl3jiv/drunk-history-deleted-scene---edith-wilson---uncensored has her go to town on the cheesy bread with her closing out with the line:

"she's not a hero, but that doesn't mean she's not a hero. Does that understand you, complicated?"

I can't remember the last time I was as drunk as jen kirkman was on this show

it honestly bums me out when someone gets *that* drunk on the show.
unless it's Kyle Kinane. his section was perfect in every way.
"I'm lookin' at my puke... and I'm MAD at it."

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Great finale. Gave me hope for next season. Really hope they take it to Europe.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Well, you have to realize they shoot hours of these people retelling the story, getting progressively drunker. He's having fun, but this poo poo can go long into the night and he's worrying about what's usable, what isn't, how they can use the footage, etc. Personally, any heavy night of drinking with friends ends up at a much lower tempo than it begins, and I don't have to worry about making a TV show with our conversation.

He just talked about this on a Sklar Brothers podcast. He also revealed that EVERY single storyteller they had on the show has emailed him the following day apologizing for not telling the story, and offering to do it again. He then has to tell them, "Nope, you did it, you were just so drunk that you've forgotten."

Marf Revus
Apr 20, 2010

Meh

Zsinjeh posted:

"Burn the poo poo down, like burn the poo poo out of it. Ya'll smile and wave at me real quick. I gotta instagram this poo poo."

http://instagram.com/p/gmfUaqkvdH/

Marf Revus fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Sep 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Davros1 posted:

He just talked about this on a Sklar Brothers podcast. He also revealed that EVERY single storyteller they had on the show has emailed him the following day apologizing for not telling the story, and offering to do it again. He then has to tell them, "Nope, you did it, you were just so drunk that you've forgotten."

Most of this guy's job has to be not laughing at things the guests say and receiving hungover apologies the next day.

• Locked thread