Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Never forget. :911:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tiw3ueH3EI

And yeah Word of Mouf still loving slaps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

I was about to say "drat he looks good for being in his 50s" but he's only 46?! I'm young so I had no idea he was only... well, I guess 21 isn't crazy young for when Incognegro came out. But I always assumed he was a lot older.

Is this when people tell me he's a bad person? Or has nothing come out about him over the years.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I know hosed up poo poo came out about T.I. but I refuse to google Luda

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ive never heard anything bad about luda he seems like a chill dude also southern hospitality still goes hard to this day

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Punkin Spunkin posted:

but I refuse to google Luda

oh please grow up man lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i dont think hes ever said hes going to destroy all the jews like his personal hero, adolf hitler. at least

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

The REAL Goobusters posted:

oh please grow up man lol
Maybe i worded that too strongly, I don't mean it would really affect me in any way...like I still listen to good old kanye and there's too much good t.i. to not listen to
It'd just be kind of be a bummer.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Luda owns. Coming 2 America was my dorm room's official getting ready for a party hype song back in college.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

Ye giving Yung Lean the jew test like Hans Landa pressing to "don't forget the cream"

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE

That's Ludacris alright

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Sometimes I’m envious of other peoples ability to overlook bad behavior from musicians, and their ability to continue enjoying content made by people who piss on kids or sex traffic people. But then I remember that I can make posts telling those people that I am morally superior to them and I feel better. Anyway, yandhi dropping soon

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Sometimes I’m envious of other peoples ability to overlook bad behavior from musicians, and their ability to continue enjoying content made by people who piss on kids or sex traffic people. But then I remember that I can make posts telling those people that I am morally superior to them and I feel better. Anyway, yandhi dropping soon

Don’t forget to tell people in the most condescending tone possible to “do better” :smug:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

idgaf about any of that poo poo!!!!!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

ye's music has sucked in direct proportion to how racist and awful he is so it's just easy to say that being racist and awful is bad because the music doesnt slap anymore.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Burzum slaps tho

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
has anyone said yawndi yet

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYzKb2Heewg

Mike Arthur McVein
Feb 15, 2023

Nightmare Cinema posted:

Burzum slaps tho

Obvious jokes aside, there is so much potential in a collab with him and Kanye that I'm surprised it hasn't happened already.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

very cool

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Mike Arthur McVein posted:

Obvious jokes aside, there is so much potential in a collab with him and Kanye that I'm surprised it hasn't happened already.

Varg is absolutely never collaborating with a black person even if he had the exact same ideology. I wouldn't be shocked if he regrets being in Mayhem with a Hungarian.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

atlanta rapper born in illinois? he is the opposite of kanye

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Mike Arthur McVein posted:

they should collab

inside a volcano 😈

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
the big rumor is that Kendrick is responding to Drake tonight

Mike Arthur McVein
Feb 15, 2023

Henchman of Santa posted:

Varg is absolutely never collaborating with a black person even if he had the exact same ideology. I wouldn't be shocked if he regrets being in Mayhem with a Hungarian.

Maybe, he is probably one of few relatively well known musicians willing to stand on his "principles" like that, but I bet the main thing preventing it from happening is who has more creative control.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
He also claimed to not know who Kanye is.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

When you fly into ATL, luda is one of the voices that welcomes you en route to the baggage carousel

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Ingmar terdman posted:

When you fly into ATL, luda is one of the voices that welcomes you en route to the baggage carousel

awesome interactions

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Luda is very cool and man some old TI came on at the gym yesterday and his flow was impeccable

Incorrect Username
Feb 21, 2011
(vigorously shaking my wife awake from her slumber) did you see ye and yung lean went to disneyland

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
it's called Disnye Land now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Robert Analog posted:

Don’t forget to tell people in the most condescending tone possible to “do better” :smug:

It’s better when you make it seem like you are rooting for them. “I know you can be better”.