Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

He's a reprehensible oval office but he's my reprehensible oval office

This picture is so, so great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Hahaha gently caress Neymar

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Mean Bean Machine posted:

I hope Neymar is dead.

Same bru

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Hegay posted:

That's what I'm thinking, OP.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
I wished for Neymar to be paralyzed and now he has a fractured vertebra dont make me angry goons you wouldnt like me when im angry.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I don't like it when any player gets injured, but I feel the least bad about Neymar getting his back broken of any player injury ever.

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
Holy poo poo. I'm in the same group of people who thought that was a total dive. No idea how that caused a fractured vertebrae.

And as a German fan, :toot:.

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
i think people need to familiarize the with the spectrum of what "broken back" means

dude has a superficial fracture that although very painful, will in no way effect him physically once the inflammation and discomfort subsides

that said, gently caress neymar and couldn't be happier it happen to a oval office like that

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre
He probably broke his own vertebrae by over embellishing the foul/diving.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Turns out Neymar never flopped in any matches. I should've known way back when... You know why? Because of the kids. They called him Mr Glass.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

vivisectvnv posted:

i think people need to familiarize the with the spectrum of what "broken back" means

dude has a superficial fracture that although very painful, will in no way effect him physically once the inflammation and discomfort subsides
Yeah Tim Howard broke vertebrae a little over a year ago and look how that turned out.

In Neymar's case once he's back every time he's in a game and something touches his back he'll probably just roll around on the ground and demand a red card.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

this is so painful to see having torn my mcl
gently caress

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

i can't tell which part hurts the most the kick or the knees crashing

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the landing :(

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
There are some seriously poo poo referees. FIFA needs to sort it out. Coincidentally Brazil have committed more fouls and received more yellow cards than any other team

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Judakel posted:

I hope Neymar is never the same.

No, he might become good then.

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

serious gaylord posted:

I wished for Neymar to be paralyzed and now he has a fractured vertebra dont make me angry goons you wouldnt like me when im angry.

Nice one Ninpo

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
The view from the back at a first glance looked inoffensive and I didn't think Neymar would get actually hurt but 4 weeks out sounds pretty bad

http://oglobo.globo.com/videos/t/todos-os-videos/v/catalogo/3477148/

haha a video of neymar arriving at the hospital

Spiller
Apr 28, 2010

I'm shocked.. I didn't think he even had a backbone

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Hegay posted:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Jose posted:

There are some seriously poo poo referees. FIFA needs to sort it out. Coincidentally Brazil have committed more fouls and received more yellow cards than any other team

The fuckers played the same kind of cynical poo poo football at the Confed Cup. It's awfully apparent why they sent the worst ref to this match (so it wouldn't have to be called off half way with five players missing on each side).

What a garbage game.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
Oh no, Neymar is dead. Serves him right.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
It's okay he can get another skin bleaching treatment while he's in hospital he'll be fine.

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

sassassin posted:

I'm laughing.

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

sassassin posted:

It's okay he can get another skin bleaching treatment while he's in hospital he'll be fine.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
What a matchday yesterday, I wonder why the ref didn't declare "fist law" and threw a bunch of clubs and pitchforks on the field at half time.

Also thought Neymar had put up a show, hope he gets well again. (Always sad if a player gets hurt seriously.)

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Shame Neymar's overshadowed Luiz's orgasmic free kick, he had one hell of a game

am0kgonzo
Jun 18, 2010
proving once again that goons are human garbage

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

am0kgonzo posted:

During the Olympics I saw Neymar go down in the box with a "head injury" then sit there rubbing his head for 5 minutes absolutely refusing to get up until he was stretchered off. Meanwhile the game went on down the other end of the pitch because everyone on both teams and the ref and anyone that saw the TV replay knew he hadn't been touched anywhere near his head. As soon as the stretcher carried him to the touch line he hopped off it.

I don't wish serious injury on any player but seriously gently caress Neymar.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Neymar is a cheating shitheel and doubting the seriousness of his injury was absolutely the right thing to do given his track record. Sorry if some of you are incredible doctors of hindsight.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
I'm not really sure how you can fake a knee in the back tbh

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

HJB posted:

I'm not really sure how you can fake a knee in the back tbh

Very carefully

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

am0kgonzo posted:

Neymar is textbook boy who cried wolf. It really was an easy mistake to make.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

am0kgonzo posted:

Goons are what??

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

am0kgonzo posted:

Hahaha gently caress neymar completely he spends half his life pretending he's seriously injured, he'll get no sympathy from anyone now he's got what is essentially a sore back lol gently caress off

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I don't mind Brazil winning the cup as much now that Neymar won't be playing.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
And in the great circus of football its not completely off the table that he will "refuse treatment" and play with "great pain and risking severe and fatal injury" because country and people need him.

I don't really believe that myself but its not in the realm of the impossible.

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

dogboy posted:

And in the great circus of football its not completely off the table that he will "refuse treatment" and play with "great pain and risking severe and fatal injury" because country and people need him.

I don't really believe that myself but its not in the realm of the impossible.

The opening ceremony was prophetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
someone make todays

• Locked thread