Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
Yeah yeah it's been a week, DmC and Minecraft are fun, sue me.

ANYWAY.

THE CHAMP IS HERE
THE CHAMP IS HERE
THE CHAMP IS HERE
THE CHAMP IS HERE

Seth Rollins also won

Defeating the odds of PSP and the staggering amount of people who voted that they would lose, The Usos beat the Wyatt Family, with Jey Uso pinning Eric Rowan Probably. I missed the match. God that hosed so many of you and it was hilarious.

Paige beat Naomi with a Pin! Or Cameron. Whatever. one of the ones with the butt. Then Paige lost the title immediately which is kind of hilarious!

The Super Dust Brothers beat Rybaxel, with Stardust picking up the pin! Just about everyone got both of these right.

also a bunch of other poo poo that we don't care about happened because the forums were down and poo poo. Whatever.

The Highest Scorer, and new top of the chart, was Flatluigi at 38 points! Also topping at 38 points were The Eggs Benedict, Petit Gregory, Retromancer and Kitten Kisses.

Our lowest point scorer were WisefromyourGwave and ScottyBomb, at 6 points.

Spare a tear for Omni, our previous chart topper, who failed to submit anything this round and probably can't catch up.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgmlpLEFTqXndERlTmduWm9pbDBYaFl6akFUZ2dPQnc&usp=drive_web#gid=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
i love you cena

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
What? How. Why. :psyduck:

Looks like the only thing I missed was assuming interference by Cameron but seriously I thought I completely whiffed this month's PPV

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
*chants* WE'RE NUMBER NINE-TEEN! WE'RE NUMBER NINE-TEEN!

Luck of the newbish.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Okay I have a strategy. I just need the top 20 scorers to not vote for the next event and also for myself to get maximum possible points and then I could.... probably still not even make the top 10 :negative:

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

I (like most people, apparently) thought the Wyatts would beat the Usos. Got everything else right though. :feelsgood:

Bearnt!
Feb 6, 2004

No onions, no onions
I picked the Dust Bros but inexplicably said Axel would get the pinfall. I must have read that as who does the job. Oh well can't complain with 36/40 :dance:.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

drat you Wyatt Family. drat you straight to hell!

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
I got like 8 points I am pathetic at this

ScottyBomb
Oct 24, 2005

Cthulhu loves me, this I know, for ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!!
I expected to get the lowest score and I'm pleased that I didn't disappoint. :D

Next time I'll vote with my head instead of my heart, though. Need to get the score back up.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
34th overall, not feeling too bad so far. The Uso/Wyatt match hosed me entirely, and I was (pleasantly) surprised Paige brought out the Ram-Paige, but I see I'm far from the only one caught out by those two, so I'm happy with that.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I've gone from garbage to merely unremarkably adequate for this event. Global standings not so much.

I vote that the Uso/Wyatt match be stricken from the record as the Usos were clearly shooting and changing the script, and also that I be given 50 bonus points for exposing their crimes.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Blatantly ignoring the obvious choice in the title match was the difference between tying for the top score and taking the overall lead and where I ended up :(

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

bradzilla posted:

drat you Wyatt Family. drat you straight to hell!

I agree with this sentiment.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

after completely whiffing on drat near everything at Extreme rules I'm glad I'm not completely pathetic. If paige had just used the PTO to win I would have run the table.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I liked this game better when I was winning.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
Wait... I'm not listed.

What the hell?

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Skunkrocker posted:

Wait... I'm not listed.

What the hell?

you're listed, but it says you got 0/0/8.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
I didn't score at all on the last two PPVs?!

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Almost got a clean sweep. drat you Paige for not using the PTO :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
god drat I went from near perfect at Payback to just average. God dammit, Wyatts!

• Locked thread