Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Angels should go for 20.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
:rip: Colby killed by a trout like a true Texas outdoorsman

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Well that was odd.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Joshua :swoon:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
The Pirates have outscored the Cards in this series even though we lost 3-1 :lol:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Miggy :toot:

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
RIP Ian Desmond

TenaciousJ
Dec 31, 2008

Clown move bro

Pastrymancy posted:

RIP Ian Desmond

The Nats will set a team record for games without an error while he's on the DL

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
They actually had a long streak of errorless games up to today

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

gently caress that base hit.

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

oh well 3 out of 4 isnt bad gently caress the pirates

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Zach Britton's really turning into a good closer. I'm glad some of our starters that didn't pan out in recent years (Matusz, Britton) have really carved a niche for themselves in the pen.

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Nice seeing Baltimore fans booing a player who just rocketed a ball off his ankle and big surprise, Buck is also making a fuss.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Tigers up 9-2 in the 5th, and it hasn't really been all that interesting.

TenaciousJ
Dec 31, 2008

Clown move bro

Pastrymancy posted:

They actually had a long streak of errorless games up to today

Yeah, they shouldn't have announced that in front of Desmond. It's frustrating to see how often his errors are the difference in a game.

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

The best game.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Royals like noooooooo and Tigers like gently caress you

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
:russbus:

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Edinson Volquez pitches a complete 1-run Game :stonklol:

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

Don't tap on the fucking glass!
I swear to god I'll cut off your fucking fingers and feed them to the otters for enrichment.
Clayton Kershaw is dreamy. :allears:

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR
They better go look in the cemetery for the Dodger offense.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

I think I read a review of that. Thought it was one of those baseball stories like "Pride of the Yankees", you know? But it's just about some crabby old sailors, stuck in this little town.
The Mariners really need some right-hand power that's NOT Corey Hart.

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. Kershaw’s streak is over.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

I think I read a review of that. Thought it was one of those baseball stories like "Pride of the Yankees", you know? But it's just about some crabby old sailors, stuck in this little town.

Krigen posted:

The Mariners really need some right-hand power that's NOT Corey Hart.

Come on Hart! The exact same grand-slam opportunity AGAIN in the 5th, it's like déjà vu! You cannot blow it this time...

Edit: He blew it...

a rowdy mullet
Feb 12, 2009
God watching Hart try to run is brutal

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
lol that error by Quackenbush.

Now I won't be as pissed when it happens to me in Road to the Show.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Third time the Mariners have loaded the bases up this game, hope Seager can drive some runs in.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

Krigen posted:

Third time the Mariners have loaded the bases up this game, hope Seager can drive some runs in.

Better than nothing I guess.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

I kinda feel bad for LoMo, he's been getting the barrel to the ball the last few games, he's just been hitting it directly into gloves for no result.

rest his guts
Mar 3, 2013

...pls father forgive me
for my terrible post history...

Krigen posted:

I kinda feel bad for LoMo, he's been getting the barrel to the ball the last few games, he's just been hitting it directly into gloves for no result.

The Mariners leave so many men in scoring positions. I don't know how to find that statistic but the M's have to be the worst with all of those base-hit superstars.

And gently caress Corey Hart. Completely unacceptable.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Really looking forward to the A's series tomorrow. The best and second best pitching staff's in the American league, while the Mariners have also had huge trouble driving in runs in the last week, despite high numbers of hits! Expecting soccer-like scores all series.

Gina like vagina fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Jul 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Krigen posted:

Really looking forward to the A's series tomorrow. The best and second best pitching staff's in the American league, while the Mariners have also had huge trouble driving in runs in the last week, despite high numbers of hits! Expecting soccer-like scores all series.

Prepare to die

• Locked thread