Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looke

this thread for maximum lols

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

SIDS Vicious

my facebook profilecis just my name but you have me on facebook already lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I only use facebook to spy on my teenage son to determine if he is on the drugs.

SIDS Vicious

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I only use facebook to spy on my teenage son to determine if he is on the drugs.

igm gonna sell your son pot

dogcrash truther

Oil Can Boyd posted:

kittycopter

Don't worry,
he soars above us...

Oil Can Boyd posted:

can I so you can always send me videos when I'm in the waiting room or other boring places

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Im not selling pot to teenagers but I seen your kid talk to a friend of mine I smoke w and he left in a hurry so

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Oil Can Boyd posted:

Arnold of Soissons posted:

Im not selling pot to teenagers but I seen your kid talk to a friend of mine I smoke w and he left in a hurry so

:sigh: I meant real drugs.

Captain No-mates

im gonna sell your son my cum

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

oh oh oh oh

I do for sure sell teenagers crack and pcp but I think your boy is more for the soft

i am he

Captain No-mates posted:

im gonna sell your son my cum

haha you wont need to SELL it, er.. nvm

kittycopter

Don't worry,
he soars above us...

Oil Can Boyd posted:

i asked a question :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

sorry i wasnt around you want to add me on facebook? i dont usually post a lot of videos and stuff i dont actually use facebook that much at all to be honest but you can add me if you want lol

https://www.facebook.com/nate.roadknight

• Locked thread