Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

No cape and simple red/white/blue color scheme screams 60s Marvel. The chain is just from the extreme 90s reboot.

It wouldn't really work with either modern Marvel or DC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Discendo Vox posted:

One way to resolve this little infight: is this a Marvel or a DC costume design?

Well, he still has both of his arms, so gotta say Marvel.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

It's worth noting that before Pepsi changed their can design to the modern all-blue one, Pepsiman had a different outfit.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.
I remember him from my import copy of Fighting Vipers. And then from being in Japan around the time he still existed in ads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhCm0R9aSKI

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Lurdiak posted:

It's worth noting that before Pepsi changed their can design to the modern all-blue one, Pepsiman had a different outfit.

That's 80s DC.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Man I thought his weird blank head was kind of creepy, but it's even worse when a nameless maw appears in the middle to emit the sound of a can fizzing.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That's just a big dick.

So... Zenescope?

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

joehonkie posted:

I remember him from my import copy of Fighting Vipers. And then from being in Japan around the time he still existed in ads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhCm0R9aSKI
holy poo poo do not have your speakers on loud when you click play.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C33Xo1hE9XE

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

redbackground posted:

This warning came far too late for me but I still really appreciate that you tried.

edit: I am currently watching a man dressed as pepsi play a game about a man who is dressed as pepsi running through town to buy a delicious pepsi from the pepsi machine while desperately trying to avoid picking up pepsi.

Ignite Memories fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Oct 5, 2016

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

redbackground posted:

Sorry man, I had headphones on and it only seemed a little loud.

And yes, faceless entity that appears out of nowhere and just has a weird mouth appear on it's face seems more like Japanese horror than superheroing.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Ignite Memories posted:

This warning came far too late for me but I still really appreciate that you tried.

edit: I am currently watching a man dressed as pepsi play a game about a man who is dressed as pepsi running through town to buy a delicious pepsi from the pepsi machine while desperately trying to avoid picking up pepsi.

The man dressed as pepsi is just watching the dude with the headphones play a game about a man dressed as pepsi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

What

This is bullshit!

• Locked thread