Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
who give a poo poo about jaff decker.

Andrew McCutchen does it again. I love him so much.

so is everyone going to revert back to pitching around him again like in April?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Jose Oquendo posted:

ANDREW

MOTHER

loving

MC

loving

CUTCHEN

Second verse, same as the first.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Andrew McCutchen: Greatest Living Human

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

I think I read a review of that. Thought it was one of those baseball stories like "Pride of the Yankees", you know? But it's just about some crabby old sailors, stuck in this little town.
Brad Miller thrown out over loving nothing! Really bad call there ump, he just smiled at you.

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry
HP Ump chases down a rookie to throw him out of the game.

All these fans at Safeco came out to see the umpshow and god drat they will not disappoint.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Cutch has decided he will win this game all on his own.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
:ohdear: It's a one run lead and Gomez is out there.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Is McCutchen a jedi? Serious question.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Andrew McCutchen singlehandedly won that game

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
W: McCutchen

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Gonna remember this game when the Pirates are in a dogfight for a WC spot the last week of the season.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

skaboomizzy posted:

Gonna remember this game when the Pirates are in a dogfight for a WC spot the last week of the season.

The division winner and WC spots will absolutely come down to the last 3 or 4 games of the season.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

I think I read a review of that. Thought it was one of those baseball stories like "Pride of the Yankees", you know? But it's just about some crabby old sailors, stuck in this little town.
Two run home-run Kyle Seager!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Iwakuma is simply rolling over the A's :buddy:

• Locked thread