Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to
Hello, a few months ago I legally visited and stayed with my friend and his family in Russia for 30 days (as my visa allowed). Soon my friend will have to go to Moscow for an interview to try and get a 30 day tourist visa to the U.S. Currently this can be very difficult. He told me to write a letter and to send some documents to prove I have assets here in the U.S. like house ownership pay stubs my passport and the Russian visa I used to see him etc etc etc.

I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or could help me? Just seems kind of weird throwing everything at the wall and hoping it sticks.

Anyone have any experience with getting visas like this? Important things to include in sending him? I know it sounds kind of vague but that's exactly why I need help I don't really know where to start with this. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread