Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Business Ape is currently enjoying a vacation so thoughtfully paid for by Bill Dollars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
The Inquisition are - wait, what are you heathens doing at your computers in this time of reflection? Get ye to a church!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Rey Traylor, Jr. has taken some time off to go back to Cobb County, Mexico for Sabado Gigante's funeral. As per Sabado's last will and testament, he will be offering free coffin rides to anyone who attends.

(Noid's not coming back, is he :smith:)

Mexican Sandwich
Jan 1, 2013
El Scorcho took a trip to Japan to try to meet some Half-Japanese girls (who do it to him every time). However, he will also try and hook up with some full-Japanese girls, in order to make a half Japanese one.

Mexican Sandwich fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Jan 4, 2015

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Dad Strong locked his car keys in his car, now he's stuck at a rest stop somewhere off I-8 outside of Moline.

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

I'm alive. Very sorry, will get back on this, focusing a lot more time on game development stuff, and holiday stuff.

We're not finished here, goddamn it.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Kurt Christ is crouched between two cars outside the venue, smoking meth and periodically standing up to tell passersby that they're sinners being called to forgiveness and can you spare some change?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Bring Back Noid posted:

I'm alive. Very sorry, will get back on this, focusing a lot more time on game development stuff, and holiday stuff.

Oh, thank Christ (kurt) for that . I dont know if the Pounding Fathers could handle wrestling over at GNA and their sub-par promotion.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Bring Back Noid posted:

Close one, An-Amaze was about to join NJPW and beat Okada and Tanahashi in the same night. He can't do that until he's SOMEBODY though, dammit!

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
Look, buddy, the swiss alp cabin that Groove Concuss DX checked out is basically a pile of wood in the snow now, I'm not sure how much longer I can keep these guys from heel hooking and tiger driving the entirety of Luxembourg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I still have one more character submission in the bank too. Gotta make my Roman Reigns parody and send him in.

• Locked thread