Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
lol at Stann wondering how Cerrone is going to spend his cash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
gently caress off Brian Stann, Cowboy's going to go buy 50k worth of cowboy hats

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The Tibau fight wasn't even a bad fight. After Bam Bam picked it up in the second, it was a lot of fun too. Besides, it had one of the best lines ever when Stann said that Healey had the P4P largest head in the UFC.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
It's like I posted in the other thread Jim Miller has been in too many tough fights and he's gonna get stopped against top competition more and more. He'll still be able to submit a few more Brazilians before he calls it a career at least.

Great performance by Cerrone and great card overall.

Mr. Nice! posted:

The Tibau fight wasn't even a bad fight. After Bam Bam picked it up in the second, it was a lot of fun too. Besides, it had one of the best lines ever when Stann said that Healey had the P4P largest head in the UFC.

None of the fights were bad or even just "okay" ALL of them were good, even the women's strawweight fight had moments. Whoever thinks those were bad fights needs to rewatch UFC 174 to familiarize themselves with bad fights.

Bubba Smith fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jul 17, 2014

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Mr. Nice! posted:

You could do a whole lot worse than the Tibau vs. Healy fight, no doubt.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Also how the gently caress did healy beat Miller

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Weed.

Roman Herbom
Aug 2, 2006
The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't

Lloyd Boner posted:

Also how the gently caress did healy beat Miller

weed is a performance enhancer

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Cerrone is awesome. I can watch that redneck kickbox all day.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGI9c3aklvo

should hopefully start soon since it's late over there on a weeknight and Cerrone has cheap beer to drink

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dana announced the OTNs: FOTN Ozkillic vs Lineker POTN Cerrone and Martins. 50k a pop.

I'm sure everyone tonight is getting massive backstage bonuses, though, on top of those.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Bubba Smith posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGI9c3aklvo

should hopefully start soon since it's late over there on a weeknight and Cerrone has cheap beer to drink

Starting now

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Woke up to watch this the morning of my birthday, was a very fun card with lots of lovely finishes, nice little treat for myself right there.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

maffew buildings posted:

Yeah I agree Brian, I don't know if getting shot in the leg or kicked by Barboza would be worse. Good hypothetical. Kicks can sever arteries correct?

google "compartment syndrome"

Mr. Nice! posted:

This is a card of the year contender and no one is watching it.

I watched the whole thing despite having to be up at 4am today because I have an illness

Bubba Smith posted:

It's like I posted in the other thread Jim Miller has been in too many tough fights and he's gonna get stopped against top competition more and more. He'll still be able to submit a few more Brazilians before he calls it a career at least.

Miller's problem is that his main strength is taking dudes down and brutalizing them into subs, but he's developed enough confidence in his standup game that he shows no urgency in taking the fight to the ground anymore. It's probably been what cost him every loss except Bendo.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Also apparently Duke broke her hand pretty good on Smith's head -

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

fatherdog posted:

The Four Horsewomen really need to drink more malk

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
Well goddammit. I made a GDT for what sounds like an awesome card and didn't get to see a second of it. Something to look forward to on Fight Pass I guess

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

fatherdog posted:

I watched the whole thing despite having to be up at 4am today because I have an illness

Yeah, but we're the minority. I meant the general population of people not fight spergs in a pro wrestling forum.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
i did not watch any of those fights, however i did watch like 5 episodes of family channel hit show "good luck charlie"

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

david carmichael posted:

i did not watch any of those fights, however i did watch like 5 episodes of family channel hit show "good luck charlie"

sounds terrible, also you goofed by not watching the fights, they were p cool

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

fatherdog posted:

I don't know how she managed to do that.One second she's jabbing normally the next one her hand disintegrates all in a fight that wasn't a really violent one.

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self destruct
I pretty much got none of my predictions right but Barboza winning decisively via TKO in the first round makes me happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!

• Locked thread