Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
You've read the spoilers (probably), now it's time to watch the shows! Tonight is the first of a block of Impacts taped at NYC's Hammerstein Ballroom. Reports indicated a very hot ECW-style crowd that brought a ton of energy to the shows.

The six-sided ring is back :hellyeah: and Executive Director Kurt Angle has made some matches for tonight's show:

- Eric Young and Bobby Roode vs MVP and Kenny King

- Tommy Dreamer and Bully Ray vs Rhino and EC3

- Madison Rayne vs Brittany (no DQ)

- X Division title gauntlet featuring a bunch of guys

- Jeff Hardy vs Bobby Lashley for the World Title

Will we be able to get the thread to page two this week? Let's find out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
This is gonna be fuckin sweet

• Locked thread