Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
im sad. my gut told me opop would mason the cop with a godfather becaues the cop will obv investigate and claim to them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I think Town would've been fine balance-wise if Capps and I had actually been one-shot-shared-BP like we were told! :argh:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
oopsie doopsie

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poison Mushroom posted:

I think Town would've been fine balance-wise if Capps and I had actually been one-shot-shared-BP like we were told! :argh:

I had a weird inkling Capps was bp due to some post he made early in his big clump of fakeclaims but took the shot anyway.

DGK2000 posted:

You may have a drinking problem.

Last night was exaggerated a bit though I was def drunk. Maybe I'll take the month of August off

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
if this was a mod error I request this game not count against my mafia MMR

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I was breadcrumbing that poo poo from Day 1.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

JakeP posted:

if this was a mod error I request this game not count against my mafia MMR blood

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poison Mushroom posted:

Capps, should we full claim? Might give town even more of a lead and take two possible mislynches off the table.

Were you guys actually confirmed? Did you know you were lovers? I figure the claim wouldn't have worked if you weren't confirmed but I was really surprised that lovers would claim confirmed, that's just asking for the NK.

Poison Mushroom posted:

It's time for :siren: shameless speculation. :siren:

I can't help but imagine that a scum in this position would be really eager to get a lynch going on Poque, since one less 'confirmed town' a very good thing for a scum trapped in the corner. This "might be a Godfather" is the whole cornerstone of a shamefully weak case on him by Juanito, and I don't like it one bit.

By the same logic, why would Poque care about killing the cop if he was the Godfather? Innocent verdicts on everyone would only confuse the town, make them doubt Hal. If I was a Godfather in Poque's shoes, I would have killed someone noisy and dangerous, not someone who very nearly got lynched. But a non-invisible scum? The cop's a problem.

I'm still ready to believe that Poque is town. Juanito on the other hand, is getting scummier by the post.

this post is exactly why I killed Hal btw. I wanted it to look like some non-godfather scum needed a dead cop.

Scumdoc (not very active): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CwTjhhboyWyOYjOfEC1oGUd1dJ4HOm4yBSgAcnUsTp4/edit#gid=0

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Poque posted:

Were you guys actually confirmed? Did you know you were lovers? I figure the claim wouldn't have worked if you weren't confirmed but I was really surprised that lovers would claim confirmed, that's just asking for the NK.
I'm actually pretty cheesed about that. I suspected we were lovers, since Confirmed Mason BP is a little strong. But I thought it'd be balanced by a scum strongman, so I didn't wanna just blab too early. Once we were down to one, I figured it was worth the risk to get two more lynch candidates off the table. I didn't count on our BP not working and us being lovers.

quote:

this post is exactly why I killed Hal btw. I wanted it to look like some non-godfather scum needed a dead cop
:eng99:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Poque posted:

this post is exactly why I killed Hal btw. I wanted it to look like some non-godfather scum needed a dead cop.

Scumdoc (not very active): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CwTjhhboyWyOYjOfEC1oGUd1dJ4HOm4yBSgAcnUsTp4/edit#gid=0

meinberg agreeing with that post was what really made me think he was scum

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poison Mushroom posted:

I'm actually pretty cheesed about that. I suspected we were lovers, since Confirmed Mason BP is a little strong. But I thought it'd be balanced by a scum strongman, so I didn't wanna just blab too early. Once we were down to one, I figured it was worth the risk to get two more lynch candidates off the table. I didn't count on our BP not working and us being lovers.

:eng99:

Yeah that's rough. It would've been me vs you, Capps, Pig (all pretty much unlynchable), Meinberg, Jake. I wouldn't have made it out of that.

I love the idea of confirmed shared-BP though, especially with this setup.

Also I realized your mason team was Mushroom Capps :v:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Poison Mushruum for scum MVP!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Way to not listen to me, guys.

I was totally town!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Day 3 could have gone INSANELY well for me and DGK - I told Hal I would claim cop for him if he got to -1, which would've been a terrible actual move as scum but would've given me crazy town cred. Then he claimed cop for himself and "confirmed" me but I still got to propose the me-claiming idea, further confirming him in my mind.

then DGK died :( and i had to create superWIFOM

Hal Incandenza posted:

Bigup DJ for town MVP

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hey, I was pretty okay at scumhunting this game, at least for the first 2-3 days. Should have stuck with the read I had on Meinberg when we were doing the DGK lynch.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poison Mushroom posted:

Hey, I was pretty okay at scumhunting this game, at least for the first 2-3 days. Should have stuck with the read I had on Meinberg when we were doing the DGK lynch.

You played a great game, I thought. I was struggling to find you suspicious on day 1, and I was SUPER flummoxed when you voted Pig after I put pressure on you. All my reactions to that post were genuine, I had no idea what to think or do.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Poison Mushroom posted:

Yeah I'm just messing with you, you were fine!

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Poque posted:

Day 3 could have gone INSANELY well for me and DGK - I told Hal I would claim cop for him if he got to -1, which would've been a terrible actual move as scum but would've given me crazy town cred. Then he claimed cop for himself and "confirmed" me but I still got to propose the me-claiming idea, further confirming him in my mind.

then DGK died :( and i had to create superWIFOM

Bigup DJ for town MVP

I went to bed, woke up and did errands and came home to see if anyone posted. Oh hey, I got lynched. Well, ok.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Waking up to find yourself lynched isn't fun. I totally could have defended myself with some sweet rhetorical moves.

You should feel so chagrined, Jake and CPig. So, so chagrined.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

That was some really stellar clutch play by Poque, though.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

JakeP posted:

im sad. my gut told me opop would mason the cop with a godfather becaues the cop will obv investigate and claim to them

Totally not even the first time I've done it

Poison Mushroom posted:

...poo poo

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I changed you to confirmed at the last minute and meant to take out the BP instead. My bad

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Come on guys, you know this. I'm terrible at playing scum. I mean, I'm bad at Mafia in general, but even worse at being scum! There's no way I would have survived to MYLO if I was scum.

Legitimately somewhat frustrated at internet games.

Mostly because you guys killed me while I wasn't here and I couldn't vent this frustration then.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Meinberg posted:

Waking up to find yourself lynched isn't fun. I totally could have defended myself with some sweet rhetorical moves.

You should feel so chagrined, Jake and CPig. So, so chagrined.

get up earlier next time jerkstore

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Opopanax posted:

I changed you to confirmed at the last minute and meant to take out the BP instead. My bad
I forgive you, Opop... as long as you admit that this has been my best town game ever. :c00lbert:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
god DAMNIT meinberg

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
report meinberg for feeding

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

JakeP posted:

get up earlier next time jerkstore

No. I like sleeping in, by tarnation!

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
Opop is the worst mod. One time he made me a ninja SK (best role ever), but then he forgot and let the watcher see me. :qq:

Just kidding, you're my fav, Opop.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

merk posted:

god DAMNIT meinberg

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

merk posted:

god DAMNIT meinberg
Seriously town just listen to merk and me and you'll win next time. And Juanito, he's got the good stuff sometimes.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
You can tell Meinberg's alignment because he is bad at it, not because he is obvious at it.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Pander posted:

Seriously town just listen to merk and me and you'll win next time. And Juanito, he's got the good stuff sometimes.

yeah, you had me dead to rights. By all accounts that should've been over in four days as a town win. Juanito was 100% right when he said I was controlling the lynch the day we killed him - I had to get out in front of it or it would've been a sweep. You'll notice I was more hesitant at MYLO to get it started precisely because of what he said. I was fine trying to case either Meinberg or Jake as the final scum at MYLO, but I knew I needed to do whichever was not the first vote cast, hence why I switched it to Mein after Pig's first vote on the final day.

At 7, Jake was the only person whose role I didn't know (Hal cop, mushroom/capps "confirmed" [lol], juan/mein VT claims) and I almost killed him just in case he was a watcher or tracker. But I figured if he was I was screwed anyway as Hal could continue to confirm people, so I went with the Hal kill. I also considered Juan because I was pretty sure Hal was going to cop him and I figured that would cast more doubt on Hal.

Poison Mushroom posted:

That was some really stellar clutch play by Poque, though.

Thanks! I thought I was doomed. I almost scumclaimed to Hal on D3 but then he copclaimed to me, it gave me life.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Juanito posted:

Opop is the worst mod. One time he made me a ninja SK (best role ever), but then he forgot and let the watcher see me. :qq:

Just kidding, you're my fav, Opop.

I'm a human Bethesda game. The better and more awesome, the more glitches pop up

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Poison Mushroom posted:

I forgive you, Opop... as long as you admit that this has been my best town game ever. :c00lbert:
:colbert:

Opopanax posted:

I'm a human Bethesda game. The better and more awesome, the more glitches pop up
Also the best thing about it is the mods.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
nude mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:forkbomb:

• Locked thread