Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

6 GIFs That Prove What Some Call the World's Largest Open Air Prison is Extremely Badass

1. Epic FAIL at the crazy water aqua fun park

2. We LOVE Gaza's new t-shirt cannons

3. This prisoner knows how to have fun even when he's locked up for the night!

4. This guy obviously doesn't know what's in store for him at what some call the world's largest open air prison!

5. They may not have fireworks, but these prisoners never fail to make their own fun!

6. Things got pretty wild at last years holiday bash! We're not sure if they can top it this year!

Warning: EXTREME FUN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

jfc

i am he

they say there's only one way in, and one way out, of what some call the world's largest open air prison, a really big waterslide

heard u like girls

when this thread is glodmined we're all going to hell crazy aquafun park

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Gaza could be its own theme park where the lines for the rides get shorter since no one repeats the ride.

mags

The ride being a sniper shot to the chest or getting bombed.

heard u like girls

contestants need to bring they own boxcart, ride through the minefield and ring a bell at the end Who will set the best time?

ulvir

I wouldn't call living in fear of being blown to bits by IDF "badass"

ulvir

"that bullet barely missed me, I'm badass."

"that building twelve metres ahead of me just blew up. gently caress. Yeah."

google THIS

ulvir posted:

"that bullet barely missed me, I'm badass."

"that building twelve metres ahead of me just blew up. gently caress. Yeah."

those are both extremely badass things hth

ulvir

fals,e they are extremely terrifyin gthings

mags

Mario kart should have a gaza track

ZeroCount

ulvir posted:

what about when they blow up your family home you slap on some shades and walk slowly away from the explosion

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

ulvir posted:

Youll change your tune once you take the wild fun flume through the iron dome down to the splash pool

google THIS

ulvir posted:

fals,e they are extremely terrifyin gthings

only if you haven't been toughened up by the world's largest open-air prison, then you just go about your business with poo poo blowing up all around you like the rock in a milk commercial

Ace of Baes
typical prisoner in the worlds largest open-air prison

*walking towards store when store blows up*
prisoner: heh, they charged too much for taboon anyway

Dubsy

chronicles of riddick: escape from gaza strip

dogcrash truther

Jett posted:

only if you haven't been toughened up by the world's largest open-air prison, then you just go about your business with poo poo blowing up all around you like the rock in a milk commercial

I have been enjoying your posts a lot lately

posting smiling
in a strategic move that surprised nobody, the tourism magnate responsible for the world's largest thermometer, coffee mug, and toothbrush has announced a merger with you guessed it... Gaza!

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Thanks to my stent in the worlds largest open air prison I can make a tasty hawaiian shaved ice with nothing but a toilet, an old air conditioner and a few crystal light packets

the unabonger
Hello Muddah, hello Fadduh,
Here I am at Prison Camp Gaza
Camp is very entertaining
and they say we'll have some fun if it stops raining.

i am he

Classicist posted:

in a strategic move that surprised nobody, the tourism magnate responsible for the world's largest thermometer, coffee mug, and toothbrush has announced a merger with you guessed it... Gaza!

dogcrash truther

The Fresh Prince posted:

Hello Muddah, hello Fadduh,
Here I am at Prison Camp Gaza
Camp is very entertaining
and they say we'll have some fun if it stops raining.

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
bump for the new title

• Locked thread