Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Y'all are all at the door. Green guy is dying.

If you get inside and unjimmy the blast door he might live, but that'll take some rolls to do.

I guess I wasn't clear about that...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Mustache Ride posted:

Y'all are all at the door. Green guy is dying.

If you get inside and unjimmy the blast door he might live, but that'll take some rolls to do.

I guess I wasn't clear about that...

like he was a in the airlock dying as a prisoner first, or he's a guard we surprised?

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Dunno, maybe you should ask.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Looking at the numbers, that is an insane number of mynocks.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

I'm treating them as mooks like from 13th age.

So basically you cut down nearly half in the first round.

The real fun is when they get their attacks :getin:

Druggeddwarf
Nov 9, 2011

My first attack must ALWAYS be a charge!
I'm still here guys (even if I suck)

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

You know how in the main FF thread there's that guy complaining about the super maxed out murder droid and is ridiculously overpowered and unfun dice pools for stuff? I just realized that it's Elendil004. In every game. :psyduck:

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Heh, can you guess what my response is going to be?

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Mustache Ride posted:

Heh, can you guess what my response is going to be?

This is what I'm worrying about. :smithicide:

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Fuzz posted:

You know how in the main FF thread there's that guy complaining about the super maxed out murder droid and is ridiculously overpowered and unfun dice pools for stuff? I just realized that it's Elendil004. In every game. :psyduck:

Yeah it's just CRAAAAAZY that in a game where I'm "One of the earliest clones, and put through the most rigours of training, and assigned to the elite ARC troopers, the Clone Army Special Forces. Your job is simple, support the Jedi in anything they ask, whether it be suicidal or stupid, you will fight. And Win." my guy be good at fighting.

Crazy that I make a combat oriented guy for a "heavily combat oriented game with medium levels of plot"

I do agree the True Aim is broken as hell, and overpowered. Kind of makes up for how totally useless Sniper Shot is for a, you know, sniper. There should also probably be some sort of penalty for using a sniper rifle at shortish ranges.

Druggeddwarf
Nov 9, 2011

I think the penalty is that the weapon is cumbersome or something like that, although in my game if you try to 360noscope a sniper rifle my gm upgraded the difficulty dice for each rank below long if you weren't set up.

Personally, my issues with EOTE aside, no amount of true aim will save you from three blaster bolts to the face. The game's disregard for the player's safety is what I tend to use for balance.

Druggeddwarf
Nov 9, 2011

Aaah. Was the other guard dead? I thought he had surrendered and was just standing there. Sorry guys I messed up. I'll edit my post to be me trying to get the prisoner to say their all fine or something.

...Also why didn't you guys tell me!

Ramba Ral
Feb 18, 2009

"The basis of the Juche Idea is that man is the master of all things and the decisive factor in everything."
- Kim Il-Sung
We got one guard alive and the other surrendered. The officer was the first one down. It's fine. You took a nasty hit and we're still alive.

Yeah its best if we convince the guard we have to lie to his comrades. Probably patching him up will show we are earnest in treating our prisoners humanely. Plus it is what the good guys would do.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

I USE THE FORCE TO REVIVE THIS GAME.

Druggeddwarf
Nov 9, 2011

Post coming soon. Swarmed with work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Alright three have posted, so I'm moving on with the gig.

If anybody else wants to jump back in, feel free to post.

• Locked thread