Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Wu-Tang Secret
Nov 28, 2004

You nerds had better watch your head
Because I'm going to snipe this thread!

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
so like what was really the deal with jolly roger

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

DoubleDonut posted:

Can I just say even with the COLLECT ALL THE BEARS FROM EVERY LEVEL thing at the end, I still really like Jet Force Gemini and would really like to see it on a console with two analog sticks

The collecting aspect wasn't even what made it obnoxious, it was going through half the level as the other two characters just to access the single part of the map where the bears for that character were. Could easily fix that with a hot-swap option.

My brother deleted my save game right after I had hit the mid point where they tell you to go back and get all the bears so I had to start from square one :negative:

I would also like to see a modern port

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

FrumpleOrz posted:

The only one I liked was Nuts and Bolts. I couldn't stand the N64 games. I beat the first one, trying to figure out what everyone else saw in it but I just couldn't see it. Rare's best game on N64 is obviously Blast Corps. That is way better than the Banjo games.

Blast Corps loving sucks rear end dude.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

animeliker posted:

sounds like someone can't drive the sidewinder

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Hog Butcher posted:

sounds like someone can't drive the sidewinder

I have PTSD from using Backlash.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
the backlash was what i meant, i'm a scrub, drat

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t70l-9n1rCQ

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

animeliker posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdsnX2Z0a3g

nope

Rude Lion Guns
May 7, 2008

DLTN posted:

what stages don't you like

is one of them cloud cuckooland

yeah cloud cuckooland is pretty dumb. i guess the only other stage that i think is legit bad is terrydactyland because it's needlessly big and annoying to navigate. dinosaurs ftw, though.

s/o to jolly roger's lagoon for being the only good water level i've ever played

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

animeliker posted:

*slowly lights torch and raises pitchfork*