Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

i got an oculus rift for free because i met a dude who works there and i have access to at least 8 more of them. i've made 2 virtual reality things and i still think oculus rifts as they are are lovely gimmicks. ever y time someone asks to try the drat thing i try my best to show them something traumatizing with it. use it for combat simulators or something, dont give it to nerds. come on, actual virtual reality hotline miami or something. dont sit on your rear end with a controller and have dorky rear end goggles on your face. look like a dork with the treadmill poo poo and kill the virtual mans. get psyched

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Poniard posted:

i got an oculus rift for free because i met a dude who works there and i have access to at least 8 more of them. i've made 2 virtual reality things and i still think oculus rifts as they are are lovely gimmicks. ever y time someone asks to try the drat thing i try my best to show them something traumatizing with it. use it for combat simulators or something, dont give it to nerds. come on, actual virtual reality hotline miami or something. dont sit on your rear end with a controller and have dorky rear end goggles on your face. look like a dork with the treadmill poo poo and kill the virtual mans. get psyched

yo let me get one of those 8 for free.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

mabe. i dont own the other ones, i just have the keys to the cabinet theyre in. i hope for major advances in teledildonics with the oculus rift. include with combat sims, make sure are troops know what overseas prostitues are like.

• Locked thread