Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
inexpensive meal
Jan 29, 2012

toot toot
I kinda like the ds4. The battery sucks and diagonals are harder than they should be on the d-pad, but the rest of it is nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

inexpensive meal posted:

I kinda like the ds4. The battery sucks and diagonals are harder than they should be on the d-pad, but the rest of it is nice.

did they do anything about not being able to set a ps3 controller down without pressing the triggers

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Why do none of the third party or official controllers have a turbo fire option anymore?

I hurt my hand from having to mash buttons for the side scrolling and top down shooters on the Wii/Wii-U,PS3,PS4, and 360.

inexpensive meal
Jan 29, 2012

toot toot

SeXReX posted:

did they do anything about not being able to set a ps3 controller down without pressing the triggers

The triggers have little lips that the controller sits on when flat, so I think so. You'd have to push forward and down on the controller.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Genuinely considered buying this as a kid, because it was like $15 at Big Lots and it was tangentially related to video games

Now I wish I did

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

The Taint Reaper posted:

Why do none of the third party or official controllers have a turbo fire option anymore?

I hurt my hand from having to mash buttons for the side scrolling and top down shooters on the Wii/Wii-U,PS3,PS4, and 360.

Any shooter that doesn't have rapid fire is actually garbage, hth

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Pikachu posted:

Any shooter that doesn't have rapid fire is actually garbage, hth

Yeah except the rapid fire you hold the button down with is actually slower than the rapid fire if you keep mashing the button.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ8oEXy0FNw

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

if you aint gaming exclusively with the activator you a dum dum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Tortoise