Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

thats the first time ive seen a fat or fat-adjacent person choose the incredibly unflattering low-angle portrait angle

yes stare into my neckrolls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

dont even joke pledge $1 lol

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

lol

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

Not sure who else to reach out two but we're a week into this kickstarter and no one's backed it. I'm starting to worry it won't get funded

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i want to pledge $1 just so i can talk poo poo on the kickstarter and it's not like there's any chance of me having to pay out

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

wait, why are we talking about bitcoin in here? theses aren't the same people, right?

also peep scorned google scammer on github: https://github.com/googlecast/CastCompanionLibrary-android/issues/83#issuecomment-47721077

googlecast/CastCompanionLibrary-android

Steve Gehrman sgehrman commented on Jun 28

I've been trying for 4 months to get my Google Play account back, but I've been unsuccessful so far. I thought Google promised to not be evil? I've got a wife and kids dudes. Quit being lame. I need my account back and now resorting to spamming github to find a kind soul who will help.

naddafnaddaf closed this on Jun 28

Steve Gehrman sgehrman commented 29 days ago

Sorry I asked. I should have known a hyper logical, authoritarian Google employee would never understand families and compassion.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

ugh why can't I sell garbage that uses other people's trademarks I have a family

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

PleasureKevin posted:

wait, why are we talking about bitcoin in here? theses aren't the same people, right?

also peep scorned google scammer on github: https://github.com/googlecast/CastCompanionLibrary-android/issues/83#issuecomment-47721077

googlecast/CastCompanionLibrary-android

Steve Gehrman sgehrman commented on Jun 28

I've been trying for 4 months to get my Google Play account back, but I've been unsuccessful so far. I thought Google promised to not be evil? I've got a wife and kids dudes. Quit being lame. I need my account back and now resorting to spamming github to find a kind soul who will help.

naddafnaddaf closed this on Jun 28

Steve Gehrman sgehrman commented 29 days ago

Sorry I asked. I should have known a hyper logical, authoritarian Google employee would never understand families and compassion.

yeah somebody already posted that

and he's a big bitcoin enthusiast, that's why

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

sorry, pleasure kevin

raruler
Oct 5, 2003

“Here lies a toppled god —
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.”
all information wants to be free

including these sweet custom Tale Spin guitar picks

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

it's hard to talk about oblivious idea-men without bitcoin becoming involved in some way

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

how fitting his display picture on his official company (?) website is an anime pirate

e: oh i get it, both he and the bitcoin guy are both copyright infringers.

Werthog 95 posted:

yeah somebody already posted that

and he's a big bitcoin enthusiast, that's why

maybe i skipped a page by mistake my bad

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
wait, how do you pronounce the bitcoin loser's name? (logansryche)

Logan's Reesh
or
Logan's Reich
?

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

Doc Block posted:

wait, how do you pronounce the bitcoin loser's name? (logansryche)

Logan's Reesh
or
Logan's Reich
?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queensr%C3%BFche

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
so Logan's Reich then

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag

two guitar picks for ten dollers. nothing special about them of course

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Well of course. Fat Hitler over there needs KFC money.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

These funds will also be used to help to turn Cosmic Picks into a Multi-national company, giving us the ability to ship over seas .

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

atomicthumbs posted:

this was in 2011 so if he had sold any of these things he would be comparatively rich now

i am dying

the thread is a must-read.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

These funds will also be used to help to turn Cosmic Picks into a Multi-national company, giving us the ability to ship over seas .

"fedex? what's that?"

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

fedex will cut into your bottom line. i would open up a second european office for distribution there. stop thinking so short term.

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

yeah i gave ian mclean a dollar thus ruining it for everyone but i'm p. sure he'd already suckered other people into pledging over $100 before i got on board, finishing on literally zero dollars is far better

Endless Mike posted:

i want to pledge $1 just so i can talk poo poo on the kickstarter and it's not like there's any chance of me having to pay out
no don't :ohdear:

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
wouldn't it make more sense to have just the one app where the user can choose the channel themself

oh wait there's already com.google.android.youtube for that

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

jony ive aces posted:

wouldn't it make more sense to have just the one app where the user can choose the channel themself

oh wait there's already com.google.android.youtube for that

hey don't infringe on tapatalk's business model

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
honestly i was lolling pretty hard at logansryche but then i read that kickstarter page and hoo boy it made me depressed

how does one even get that fat

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

jony ive aces posted:

yeah i gave ian mclean a dollar thus ruining it for everyone but i'm p. sure he'd already suckered other people into pledging over $100 before i got on board, finishing on literally zero dollars is far better
no don't :ohdear:

don't worry i didn't

Kathleen
Feb 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Blackula69 posted:

honestly i was lolling pretty hard at logansryche but then i read that kickstarter page and hoo boy it made me depressed

how does one even get that fat

his wife reminds me of a turtle :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
a hungry snapping turtle with low standards and even lower self-esteem

• Locked thread