Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Dont worry Kicker 1.01, you will find a way to win.
i hate everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
No I wasn't joking. My team sucks, it only scores the 2nd most points and finds a way to lose every game. I would even bench your QB just to gently caress with me.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Almost back to .500! This is the year, I can feel it!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

My team is terrible, I'm amazed that I'm hanging on to 2nd place in my division.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
So you take a kicker at 1.01 and aren't even starting one this week?

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Ben Nevis posted:

So you take a kicker at 1.01 and aren't even starting one this week?
gently caress those guys

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
RIP perfect season

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
I just dragged Harambe down to my level with another decisive win.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Gobias Ind. posted:

RIP perfect season

After a couple of close losses last year I feel vindicated.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

Marshmallow Blue posted:

I just dragged Harambe down to my level with another decisive win.

Yeah pretty bad week for me. There's a chance Diggs and Carey combine for just over 50 points right?

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Missed subbing McCoy out of my lineup by a minute & Bilal Powell performed well :(

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Felter Chesthard posted:

Yeah pretty bad week for me. There's a chance Diggs and Carey combine for just over 50 points right?

I still have Kyle Rudolph too I think.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Chris de Sperg posted:

gently caress those guys
a winning strategy

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Looks like I pull it out despite a down week. Would be embarrassing to lose to VJax.

I was hoping to catch up to Ground Control, but it doesn't look like Alex Smith is likely to put him away.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

I'll trade a non-Cam QB for a running back.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Nothing better than winning when everyone in front of you loses. Moving on up!

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
I'm somehow in the "if playoffs started today" playoff bracket. Keep on winning dave you glorious 5-5 bastard.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Playoff race going to get interesting very quick. Nut up lords n ladies

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
What now folks? Playoffs!

11th, then 7th, now maybe first?

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Marshmallow Blue posted:

What now folks? Playoffs!

11th, then 7th, now maybe first?

I feel like you're ignoring my Worst to First 3 year plan.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Ben Nevis posted:

I feel like you're ignoring my Worst to First 3 year plan.

Only one of us has David Johnson.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Only one of us has David Johnson.

And only one of us has Chris Ivory.

Do you want Chris Ivory?

Please?

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
GG Garropolypse Now. My team has massively underperformed all year. It's been an interesting ride. Looking forward to next year.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
GG indeed. I'm already considering this season a big win with a top 4 finish.

I suffered your fate in my money league this year. Basically flailed into the playoffs with tight wins using all my might against people who weren't even starting lineups. first round exit.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Marshmallow Blue posted:

GG indeed. I'm already considering this season a big win with a top 4 finish.

I suffered your fate in my money league this year. Basically flailed into the playoffs with tight wins using all my might against people who weren't even starting lineups. first round exit.

Yeah, it's just so disappointing. At the beginning of the season, I was stoked. I had A.Brown / Hopkins / Hilton / Purple Jesus / Ingram / Rawls. Those are all third round and above in redraft, but I had 6 of them. I just don't understand how that team could be so bad. But it was. I even got lucky in the draft and got Michael Thomas, but even that wasn't enough.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

CompeAnansi posted:

Yeah, it's just so disappointing. At the beginning of the season, I was stoked. I had A.Brown / Hopkins / Hilton / Purple Jesus / Ingram / Rawls. Those are all third round and above in redraft, but I had 6 of them. I just don't understand how that team could be so bad. But it was. I even got lucky in the draft and got Michael Thomas, but even that wasn't enough.

This is exactly how I felt last year with my Lacy/Hyde/Hill/Megatron/Cobb/Gronk "dream team". Nnnnnnooooooope.

Fantasy is fickle, man.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Forever_Peace posted:

This is exactly how I felt last year with my Lacy/Hyde/Hill/Megatron/Cobb/Gronk "dream team". Nnnnnnooooooope.

Fantasy is fickle, man.

Yes, yes it is.

I blame the Raiders.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Well hello Finals

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Well hello Finals

You come at the king, you best not miss

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
gently caress this drat game.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Playing for seventh place the consolation championship & I have Thielen on the bench & Cam in the starting lineup :negative:

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
I had no idea who I should play of my wide receivers (other than tate) and literally could have chosen ANY of the options... other than the two I actually did. Nice.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Gobias Ind. posted:

You come at the king, you best not miss

I came, I saw, I conquered.

And thus begins the Garropolypse.

Great year everyone!

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Well played, sir. My team really ran out of steam down the stretch. Can't believe I was starting Robby Anderson on a team with a WR corps of OBJ/Evans/Benjamin/BMarsh/Marvin :(

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Gobias Ind. posted:

Well played, sir. My team really ran out of steam down the stretch. Can't believe I was starting Robby Anderson on a team with a WR corps of OBJ/Evans/Benjamin/BMarsh/Marvin :(

Well played

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

Gobias Ind. posted:

Certainly sounds like you could use some running back help...while I have this amazing Maclin, Lee, Garcon, wr situation over here...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I felt like my team had a lot of promise to start the year, but my RBs are a wreck. That being said, it was a good year, can't complain too much about making the playoffs. I feel like the important part of the Worst to First plan is that you start with Worst. I've already got that down, so I'm optimistic about the future.

• Locked thread