Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

I told it: "leave" But To me answered: "rrrrrrrrrrrr".

tweekinator posted:

That's pretty horrible. Why won't the separatists let the civilians leave?

Separatists and a red cross evacuate people. But it isn't safely to move because of attacks.
Someone doesn't want to leave.
For example, the children's doctor who wrote about bombardment.
Under laws of Ukraine evacuation of people is a task of the government of Ukraine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
Yeah man can't you see that these separatists arent letting the civilians leave because its the Ukrainian government responsibility to help them leave and they will respect the laws of the country they are trying to overthrow goddammit! Get a brain western homofascist scum.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

Is written on Donbass forum so is truth. No one lie or bend truth to promote separatist agenda on Donbass forum.

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

Present posted:

Yeah man can't you see that these separatists arent letting the civilians leave because its the Ukrainian government responsibility to help them leave and they will respect the laws of the country they are trying to overthrow goddammit! Get a brain western homofascist scum.

First evacuation was declared at the beginning of summer. About it inhabitants of Donetsk wrote. But the people didn't believe that everything will be so bad.
Now separatists will organize corridors to bring people out of the city. But it is very difficult.
The number of refugees constantly grows in the Russian Federation. Already it is more than 100 thousand people of refugees.

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

Refugees in the Rostov region.

itsnice2bnice
Mar 21, 2010

utjkju posted:

Separatists have no aircraft. It is army of Ukraine.

That is not army of Ukraine, is this army of Ukraine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG76xkW5adI

Does army of Ukraine destroy Doneck bridge?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej3X17LoRm4

I see many video and read many internet forum about this.

Why does media not show this? Very strange my friend.

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

itsnice2bnice posted:

That is not army of Ukraine, is this army of Ukraine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG76xkW5adI

Does army of Ukraine destroy Doneck bridge?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej3X17LoRm4

I see many video and read many internet forum about this.

Why does media not show this? Very strange my friend.

I understand that to you is ridiculous. To me it isn't ridiculous since. For the last week i saw a lot of photo of corpses and the wounded people.
Make such material hard. I am not iron.
Up to the end I didn't watch video. I know that separatists have no avivation. Also I wrote it.

People at a forum scoff at death of other people. I think that these people abnormal. I don't know. It can be normal for the english society. Probably we have too different mentalities.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

People are mocking you because you refuse to even entertain the idea that the situation in Ukraine is different from what you've learned about on Russia Today, Youtube, and these Donbass forums. You seem to believe that the entire rest of the world is out to conspire against the separatists who want to break away from their country and join Russia, despite mountains of evidence to the contrary. This is why people are scoffing at your photos and youtube videos.

Cotton Candidasis fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Aug 7, 2014

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
Also this is really the wrong forum for this sort of talk, and you'd have a more polite conversation in Debate and Discussion rather than this cesspit.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3618446&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=427

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

tweekinator posted:

People are mocking you because you refuse to even entertain the idea that the situation in Ukraine is different from what you've learned about on Russia Today, Youtube, and these Donbass forums. You seem to believe that the entire rest of the world is out to conspire against the separatists who want to break away from their country and join Russia, despite mountains of evidence to the contrary. This is why people are scoffing your photos and youtube videos.

It is possible to scoff at my opinion, but it is impossible to scoff at people who died! It is unworthy. So people who lost any humaneness can do it.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

utjkju posted:

It is possible to scoff at my opinion, but it is impossible to scoff at people who died! It is unworthy. So people who lost any humaneness can do it.

No one is scoffing at the people who died; we're scoffing at you. Just you.

However, if you register at the Dombass forum and post, "Goons are scoffing at the people who are dying in your town," that will make it true, because anything posted there is automatically true.

(Please also post this there: "SomethingAwful forums user jimma is going to win Powerball next week.")

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

I hope that people who here wrote war won't concern.

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

utjkju posted:

How do you feel about the 300 civilians that were murdered when the separatists shot down MH17 with missiles that you helped fiance through taxes to the Russian government?

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

A Typical Goon posted:

How do you feel about the 300 civilians that were murdered when the separatists shot down MH17 with missiles that you helped fiance through taxes to the Russian government?

I assume you realize that he's going to respond "no one knows who shot it down, but it's very likely the fascist Maidan army".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AgrippaNothing
Feb 11, 2006

When flying, please wear a suit and tie just like me.
Just upholding the social conntract!

jimma posted:

I assume you realize that he's going to respond "no one knows who shot it down, but it's very likely the fascist Maidan army".

Likely Maydan allied sochi dog hilter gays in UFO. See video of 12 year old with eyes to see and mouth does speak. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjmC4eOG6m0

• Locked thread