Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
Hello.

Yes I know it's like two weeks past, but I was on vacation last week and was being lazy. This is no excuse and stuff but eh. I'll do better.

On to the actual results.

THE CHAMP IS HERE, THE CHAMP IS HERE etc. etc. Randy Orton and Kane tried to kill each other, then Kane took the pin. Paul Heyman's plan didn't show up.

Seth Rollins technically beat Dean Ambrose I considered not including this question, but eventually decided to.

The Usos beat the Wyatts. This was easily the most missed question in the game. The Wyatts as a whole continue to be a black hole of points where everyone misses their guesses.

Aj broke Paige's Face for a pinfall victory

Y2Jericho, beat Bray Wyatt. This is good because if anyone needs a rub in this feud, it's Jericho. The Wyatts got thrown out before they could interfere.

The Miz is the intercontinental champion. yay I guess whatever.

Our current leader is now Maxallen at 178 points. following him Alberytron and Askmeforwarez at 177

the lowest score for Battleground was Damnit, Carl! at 10 points. The Highest was Pet Rock Band at 45.

Points were low as a whole, obviously, with the average being 21 points, or something like a third of the possible score. I blame the booking.

EDIT; gently caress I forgot the category

I ALSO FORGOT THE SPREADSHEET; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgmlpLEFTqXndERlTmduWm9pbDBYaFl6akFUZ2dPQnc&usp=drive_web#gid=1

Stallion Cabana fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Aug 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am pretty sure I was second lowest scoring :negative:

<a href="#" onClick="alert("lol");">lol</a>

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

suck it all y'all

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I don't remember what I put down for each thing, but I'm sure I got everything wrong except for lolcenawins. Goddamnit, Wyatts.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Why'd you have to bring Battleground up again? I'd almost forgotten it. :negative:

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I like how the only winners I got right are the one everybody got wrong (Usos), the one that didn't happen (Rollins) and the Women's divison, but in picking the women's champ I missed what should have been an unmissable point. Shining Wizard, AJ? What the hell girl.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Anyone got a link to the current tables?

E: thanks, did way better than I expected this time, figured I was done for 3 matches in with no correct picks. Up to 22nd from the mid 60s, must have had a lot of no-shows

Blasmeister fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Aug 3, 2014

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Blasmeister posted:

Anyone got a link to the current tables?

oh goddamnit I forgot. Here;

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgmlpLEFTqXndERlTmduWm9pbDBYaFl6akFUZ2dPQnc&usp=drive_web#gid=1

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Luke Harper totally grabbed Jericho's leg before he was ejected, thus interfering. :colbert:

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Battleground got me to the top 10! Thanks for the horrible booking, WWE!

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President
How the gently caress am I in fourth place I don't understand this

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
My problem is I pick the results I want to happen, and WWE always burns me :smith:

<a href="#" onClick="alert("lol");">lol</a>

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

MotU posted:

Luke Harper totally grabbed Jericho's leg before he was ejected, thus interfering. :colbert:

I agree with this man.

Also where are you guys seeing the overall rankings?

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

ShakeZula posted:

I agree with this man.

Also where are you guys seeing the overall rankings?

the Results page is currently sorted by total score, to see the number, you need to scroll to the right of the Results page, because I put in slots for all of the PPVs already.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Goddamn I loving tanked. :mad:

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Everyone's scores were so low I checked like twice to see if I wasn't missing poo poo but nope everyone just picked the wrong poo poo.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
You would think a PPV where we all got swerved would be good but nope :shrug:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

lol bray wyatt lost

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose
I realized too late that it made absolutely no sense for Ambrose to win at Battleground. Ah well. Maybe I can turn my ship around at Summerslam.

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
Man my predictions sucked and yet somehow i got Jericho winning, goddammit wwe

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Why, oh, why did I think Plan C was going to show up when I already knew for a fact that wasn't one of his advertised dates? So close to getting the top score of the night.

Also this:

MotU posted:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmao literally forgot Battleground even happened. 33rd place isn't terrible I guess.

omgomgomg
Oct 26, 2012

And that's why you don't bet on wrestling

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Considering how Battleground went I'm just happy that I beat the average score.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

19, yeah well I was thinking really that swagger would win, (and Rusev would be machka next round to continue the feud), and Bray would win because he really should be winning more, also the rollins swerve, that fukken rollins swerve.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I have no idea how I got as high a score as I did, because I thought I got pretty much everything wrong. Oh well! :shobon:

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
Woo woo!!!

Although I guess I'm kind of sad I nailed the worst PPV of the year.

AlbertRayon
Sep 9, 2004

Hey, hey what can I do? I got a woman, she won't be true.
Whoo hoo!

Here's a tip if you want to catch up. Always pick Cena.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Pet Rock Band posted:

Woo woo!!!

Although I guess I'm kind of sad I nailed the worst PPV of the year.

Don't worry, there's still several more PPVs that could be worse!

• Locked thread