Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot

R-Types Nephew posted:

My dad used to say the Same drat Thing but ever since I hacked his rear end he shut the hell up ha ha . Love my dad though. Didn't feel good hacking my own dad but hey...gotta get paid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

one time a teacher tried to give me a bad grade because they oculdn't admit my superior intellect. heh, showed him when I hacked his account. I changed his background to a picture of goatse, and then just for good measure I hacked his wife's computer and sent her a bunch of emails from his email address, with lascivious materials.

beer pal

sometimes i hack my boss's mouse with a piece of tape on the bottom

City of Glompton

if coworker leaves their computer unattended, flip the screen view 180 and watch them try to change it back. they will turn their monitor or their head upside down to accomplish this.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i keylogged my hack styles find it here and type away

DinosaurDavid

Froody
When I was about 10 I wanted to be a hacker, so when my dad threw away his lockable floppy disk box, I rescued it from the rubbish and had all these disks with cool virus names on them like ZEUS and ARTIMUS. One time I took the box to school, told all my friends I was going to hack the school. They told me to prove it, but a teacher spotted me frantically inserting and ejecting floppy disks from a classroom computer, and I had to go to the Headteacher and I had to explain I was just pretending. Then I told all my friends I'd got caught and they phoned my parents, and was made to stop hacking.

DinosaurDavid

Froody
Another time I put a super nintendo emulator on a USB flash drive and instead of the database we were supposed to write in excel played super mario. But I didn't quit the emulator in time, and it was this Znes program that looks all MS Dos and weird, and the teacher thought I was trying to hack the computers, so I got sent to the IT Office, and they remote accessed my computer, and closed the program, and that was it. My hacking career had once again been foiled.

cuntman.net

theres electricity in your brain. im hackiking your brain. you think your in control of your actions but im comtrolling you

NoWake

Just watched Swordfish tonight on Starz and it really got me in the hacking mood, does anybody know when the next one comes out? Or if you wanna name some of your fave hacking flicks from the past, that's cool. TIA

i am he

welcome to the hack shack, watch the fans, don't knock over the computer tower, chair's a little wobbly but it'll hold i think. this is where the magic happens. im going to work for google someday.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

as a mother and a voter, will the hacking ever stop :ohdear:

GEExCEE

*rolls out of bed into virtual reality headset, manipulating all the databases to garner vast personal wealth and injecting viruses into all the cyberspaces of my enemies, sighs wearily* just another morning in the life of a hacker

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hack the planet they said yeesh maybe someone can hack me some toast and eggs hack me a hug huh did you ever think about that for one second

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
why is my computer so slow? maybe I should delete my facebook friends that'll speed things up

treasure bear

we connect the feeding tube and catheter

we slowly lower the vr helmets onto our heads and enter the internet

in the distance a glowing wireframe cyber city

this is our home now

RWT3

by Lowtax

Corn Glizzy

just hacked the planet, again

GEExCEE

i focus my qi to expand my firewall aura

Ghost of Eazy E

WANTED: BREAD OR ALIVE

I need some help on my hack I'm gonna open up my firewall if anyone wants to merge datacores over to help please do so quickly.

heard u like girls

Dr Cheeto
I enter my grungy conapt in an unfashionable, industrial part of New Japan, and immediately move towards my deck. With lightning fast, practiced motions, I equip the crown-like circlet of wires attached to the deck, take a breath, and jack in. My body disappears and suddenly I am free, just another speck of data on the pacific rim exchange. I fly over the digital landscape towards a small, dim corner of the 'net. A single tiny file rests here. A sign on the front greets visitors "welcome to the den of the goatman".

i am he

my dad was a hacker. his dad? hacker as well. i've got hacker blood flowing through me. my first word was computer, second? how do i hack it. some kids played outside, well, i played too, but a different kind of play. the kind where you're cracking secure networks open like a book, and snatching up cc info like candy. im a hacker since birth, and there's nothing you can do about it.

posting smiling
i never really got into hacking myself, but i've really always been influenced by hacking. really just watching lots of hacking movies. i listen to hacker music. some people call me a poser, but i'm not trying to pretend like i can hack. i believe that anyone can appreciate the hacker ethos if they just look past the stereotypes of it.

tao of lmao

You see me now a veteran of a thousand cyber wars
I've been living on the edge so long, where the winds of limbo roar
And I'm young enough to look at, and far too old to see
All the scars are on the inside
I'm not sure that there's anything left of me

ZebTM

it has come to my attention that a young boy's SA account was just hacked after posting in byob. as long as byob has hacking fever i would not post without 88-bit encryption on both your username and password.

bog pixie

my cat hacked up a hairball today haha

Pedantra

by Lowtax
the hacking culture on this forum has spiraled so far out of control of the mods that they're just trying to cover it up at this point, its pathetic

DinosaurDavid

Froody
The only Hacks here are the ones writing these posts! Ha!

jk ilya

thewizardofshoe

I, like many elite hackers, do my best hacks on the can. Luckily I eat so much literal garbage I spend hours a day in and out of the bathroom, so I get a lot of quality hacking done.

OPERATE MACHINERY

hacking in now

Corn Glizzy

here's a clip of me hacking in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up863eQKGUI

bacalou

i am he

i used to be scared of failing some of the more high pressure hacks, but i realized, thats how you learn. its all part of the process to become a better hacker.

tyler

The Rage posted:

here's a clip of me hacking in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up863eQKGUI

that is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

Egglands Worst posted:

hacking in now

• Locked thread