Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Swelter Discharge posted:

i didnt read the thread so someone might have suggested it already but you should rape the bitch's rear end in a top hat imo OP

[shakes head]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

elf help book posted:

op, are your 15 copies of the jonas brothers ds game safe

No I gutted them and put much more worthy games in their cases and printed out the corresponding covers.

They were 50 cents each and had the GBA slot in the case. Superstar Saga needed a home.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

No I gutted them and put much more worthy games in their cases and printed out the corresponding covers.

They were 50 cents each and had the GBA slot in the case. Superstar Saga needed a home.
your 15 copies of superstar saga

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Endorph posted:

your 15 copies of superstar saga

No Superstar Saga and a bunch of other GBA and DS games. Gamestop was liquidating their DS stock. So games like Avalon Code, Advance Wars, Contact, and Valkyrie Profile were only a few bucks on top of it being a BOGO Sale.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

Machai posted:

What is he going to do with 5 floppy drives with price tags still on them for $1000+?
Is this your dad?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx_vWkv50uk

Also I dunno about the other ladies but the big boobs on video game characters make me jealous. Maybe try playing games with only flat chested girls op?

Kylra fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Aug 5, 2014

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

No Superstar Saga and a bunch of other GBA and DS games. Gamestop was liquidating their DS stock. So games like Avalon Code, Advance Wars, Contact, and Valkyrie Profile were only a few bucks on top of it being a BOGO Sale.
your wife's liquidating your stock too

im saying she's gonna sell it all to get drunk on keystone light

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Endorph posted:

also to cheat on you

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Y-Hat posted:

also to cheat on you
the liquid is semen

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

taint reaper your wife is cheating on you, probably with someone with a dick much bigger than yours

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Y-Hat posted:

taint reaper your wife is cheating on you, probably with someone with a dick much bigger than yours

i bet ttr is getting cucked by a madden player

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 637 days!
Woman fear things that make men not interested in sex, even if only briefly, as it reduces their power.

For the same reason men fear hair cuts.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Cesar Cedeno posted:

Woman fear things that make men not interested in sex, even if only briefly, as it reduces their power.

For the same reason men fear hair cuts.
where do lesbians fit in

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 637 days!

Endorph posted:

where do lesbians fit in

same dynamic, except they fear women who play video games too much, honestly it doesn't seem to come up much because gays are the next step in human evolution and thus vastly superior.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Endorph posted:

That's awful. I mean I just bought her a bunch of wine. Why would she buy bottom shelf beer?

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer

The Taint Reaper posted:

That's awful. I mean I just bought her a bunch of wine. Why would she buy bottom shelf beer?
because she has to get good and drunk before swinging can begin?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

not for the beer's sake

just to show you how little she values your collection

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

i bet ttr is getting cucked by a madden player

Cucked by a Casual: The Taint Reaper Story

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Schnedwob posted:

Dec 26, 2012

Schnedwob posted:

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Maybe if you didn't keep buying 50 lovely 50 cent GameCube games every time you left the house (and then subsequently bragging about it online) you'd have more room for nerd poo poo you actually use. I think your wife just thinks BloodRayne coasters are pretty tacky at this point because you have hundreds of them for some loving reason.

Hey look, I got a bunch of copies of Donkey Konga, good thing I can gently caress the bongos because I'll never gently caress my wife. -Taint Reaper

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

GameCube games are like 60+ dollars now dude.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Schnedwob posted:

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Wormskull posted:

No, just the good ones.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Mr. Pumroy posted:

op, i know how you feel. i live in a terrifying cavernous complex of a countless forever shifting spaces, which for want of a better word i refer to as "rooms" but they are really chambers of uncertain design littered with artifacts whose purpose can only be to inflict pain on limbs and bodies not of human proportions. few lights illuminate these rooms and i can only gauge their dimensions by pacing the squamous, ever-moving floors that are littered with the effluvium, discharges and expelled organs of past victims, surfaces glistening with blood and gristle. There are screams but they echo such that they provide little information on the vast nameless dimensions i am confined in aside from their very vastness, which threatens to obliterate my very mind if i but ponder this emptiness i have been cast into. like you i also feel an oppressive other who pursues me with what can only be malicious intent, and i must careen unseeing from room to room, and the spikes and the chains and the razorwire i stumble through have scarred my body such that my skin is toughened and scarred into something monstrous and i can only thank whatever grotesque god put me here that there is no mirror with which i can see how far i have fallen from humanity. though i cannot linger long in these spaces owing to the unending chase, i sometimes see glimpses of what might be windows which open to void places and stars shining like the pinprick eyes of wild animals, and other times i look outside and there is daylight and streets and homes that seem outwardly tranquil but then a curtain is peeled back and within those houses i see the same maze-like torture-spaces identical to the one i occupy and i fear that we are all each and everyone one of us trapped in illusions of idyllic homes that are in truth hive-like killing floors designed only to torment and slaughter us, and in our maddened and fear-cursed state we erect illusory lives that hide the hideous truth that once i again i clicked on another loving taint reaper thread.

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

when was the last time u actually reaped ur wife's taint?
hf being cucked

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Wormskull posted:

My brother was having a devil of a time trying to find Super Smash Bros Melee... fortunately some coworker was willing to part with it for like 30-40 dollars. Well worth the price, IMO.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

My brother was having a devil of a time trying to find Super Smash Bros Melee... fortunately some coworker was willing to part with it for like 30-40 dollars. Well worth the price, IMO.
hey man you can get a nonworking copy of smash brothers *and* wind waker for 30 dollars on ebay enjoy your nonfuctioning disk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Phantasium posted:

Hey look, I got a bunch of copies of Donkey Konga, good thing I can gently caress the bongos because I'll never gently caress my wife. -Taint Reaper
bongos before bazongas, that's the Taint Reaper motto

• Locked thread