Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Personally, I believe dogs make good companions for both human and fish-kind.

What are your opinions on dogs, byob?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harthacnut

Dogs are great. I'm jealous of people with dogs, because I don't have one right now.

Disco_Bandit
I don't like small dogs but mostly because I really like to play rough with my dogs

like wrestle and run around in the woods and poo poo

Disco_Bandit
my favorite dogs are huskies, my family had one when i was little and i miss it :(

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

bawbzilla posted:

I don't like small dogs but mostly because I really like to play rough with my dogs

like wrestle and run around in the woods and poo poo

Remember that fad in the mid-2000's with the super-small "toy" breed dogs? They were bred to be as small as possible for status symbols, and often died at age 3-4 because of malformed hearts and poo poo.

I remember that fad. It made me so angry. Dogs shouldn't weigh 8oz and 8cm tall.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

bawbzilla posted:

my favorite dogs are huskies, my family had one when i was little and i miss it :(

I really want a huskie in the near future.

We don't have enough space and that makes me sad.

Disco_Bandit
yeah that was really loving disgusting

Disco_Bandit
i still know some people who go all AWWW when a tiny little dog is around, it's one of the few things that makes me immediately judge a person poorly.

and yeah man at least you can acknowledge you don't have the space for one so good on you, most people would just go OMG I WANT ONE then let it get all lovely and stupid sitting in an apartment alone all day before giving it to the spca because it has behavior issues

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

living in new york city i judge people with large dogs poorly because most likely you don't have the room for it and have set your dog up for failure

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

bawbzilla posted:

i still know some people who go all AWWW when a tiny little dog is around, it's one of the few things that makes me immediately judge a person poorly.

and yeah man at least you can acknowledge you don't have the space for one so good on you, most people would just go OMG I WANT ONE then let it get all lovely and stupid sitting in an apartment alone all day before giving it to the spca because it has behavior issues

Large dog breeds, especially the "original gangsta" and working breeds that are closely descended from wolves and desert dogs, belong in large open spaces where they can kill lesser animals freely before coming home to a good hardy steak ready for them in a kitchen themed as a dog den built within a rock formation. Anything else is negligent abuse.

FartGhost

I have a Finnish lapphund, he has a lot of fur and I love cuddling him. Also I walk him a lot because it's my only excuse to go outside at the moment

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man
I like dogs. I have one. He once viciously bit my leg but I kept him and I still love him.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

FartGhost posted:

I have a Finnish lapphund, he has a lot of fur and I love cuddling him. Also I walk him a lot because it's my only excuse to go outside at the moment

that's a fluffy breed.

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

i like cats more, but dogs are cool too. :)

FartGhost

Angry Fish posted:

that's a fluffy breed.

I know :iia:

straight up brolic

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

theyre better than cats :biotruths:

Tonetta

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
arnie was barking up the wrong tree

Disco_Bandit

straight up brolic posted:

theyre better than cats :biotruths:

I unironically want a spinx cat though because they always look so angry and it's adorable :3

even though I'm a dog person

ulvir

dogs are great but I cba to take properly care of one, so I'm gonna go w/cats because all you need is to clean out a litter box once a week and play with it for an hour or so and then just spend your time letting it cuddle w/you or do wahtever it feels like because its a cat, as opposed to literally teach it how to poop and pee, and go out with it 3-5 times a day + play with it for several hours + spending 6 months making it used to the idea that you have a job and need to leave the house for longer than a second

martyFREEDOM

Marty McFly is respectful of Old Glory.

woof woof

ulvir

I would love a norwegian lundehound tho. those little fuckers are so adorbs

ulvir

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

ulvir posted:

I would love a norwegian lundehound tho. those little fuckers are so adorbs

norsk elghunds are the poo poo and are the superior spitz breed imo

Awesome!