Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Wormskull posted:

That was badass.

yeah, he really underplayed just how easily those runs could have gone to complete poo poo.

Do you still hit eggman 8 times in the new games I stopped playing when I realized they didn't actually test anything in the 3D ones.

e. and the part where he needed the teleporter beam to be a specific color, but the TV he was using only worked in grey scale

e.e. Apparently, he does occasional QA work for lovely licensed games (all the things 2012 and on aren't him but some other guy with the same name)

e.e.e instead of paying the proper VAs he did some vocal effects work on biker mice from mars DS

SeXReX fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Aug 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Skylark posted:

Beautiful post.

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
i envy speedrunners because their entertainment costs after getting a copy of the game they want to obsess over are basically zero, as they probably give no fucks about any new games

on the other hand, imagine having such OCD and focus so narrow that your thoughts from sunup to sundown are "how can i beat ocarina of time even faster"

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

matrix ripoff posted:

i envy speedrunners because their entertainment costs after getting a copy of the game they want to obsess over are basically zero, as they probably give no fucks about any new games

on the other hand, imagine having such OCD and focus so narrow that your thoughts from sunup to sundown are "how can i beat ocarina of time even faster"

except I keep buying games I think I want to run and then not running them.

also I take a break for lunch to think about how can I get back to beating oot faster

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Bump.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

Someone please post the start to that pedophile game block because not only is watching the 10 most insane looking pedophiles gather around a stammering asian sex offender to kick it off really epic but Sonic 06 Eggman is in the VOD, making it relevant to this thread.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

That guy is badass even though he was hanging around with all the crazed pedophiles during the indie PC block.

yeah

• Locked thread