Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
choose widely
This poll is closed.
fat 1 50.00%
dicks 1 50.00%
Total: 2 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress that poo poo. the only website ever that has the correct approach is this one. I don't think I've ever been logged out from here without my explicit asking to except when i have changed my password, and then intelligently it does it then and makes me log in with new password

wanna go on ebay .. "hi james"... you click "buy now i am impatient" .. "whoah hold on buddy, you gotta log in"

or any other of a million different websites that just decided "hey gently caress you"

what the hell does that "keep me logged in" button even mean these days. its lost all its integrity. gently caress you. its my account gently caress off !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

radium was right

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
about one thing alone

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

op

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ugh wahts that

yeah the thing is that other websites decide its in my brest intrest to lock me out

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

agreed & icloud keychain is the best solution for their logging out idiocy

amazon does it a lot but im winding down my amazon use

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i have lastpass helpin me out but it fucks me off still because it still needs to do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
sorry for the rants dudes. you guys have had enough threads from me lately. echi you peice of poo poo

• Locked thread