Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

liquid courage posted:

the guy who yells over his mic when he's losing at videogames

BUNCHA GODDAMMN CAMPER FAGGOTS!!!!! GOD

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
All my friends are girls OP. Not even gamer girls. Process of elimination therefore means it's me. But I have female friends, so this rules me out too.

Maybe it's you? Are you my gamer friend Op?

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Nasgate posted:

All my friends are girls OP. Not even gamer girls. Process of elimination therefore means it's me. But I have female friends, so this rules me out too.

Maybe it's you? Are you my gamer friend Op?

op here. I can be your friend. added you as a buddy on the forum.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
the dude who buys a gaming laptop

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Dongslayer. posted:

Bragged about being able to run Crysis on it.

RiperSnifel
Jul 13, 2007

Pull the handle, let it go, now you know you're ready to roll.

Dongslayer. posted:

http://youtu.be/CQBNH3UFEC0

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Four measures of cheap Vodka combined with a bottle of Bawls
Lipstick Apathy
that msi gaming laptop is legit as gently caress doe

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Four measures of cheap Vodka combined with a bottle of Bawls
Lipstick Apathy
I'd still prob just rather get a MBP and run windows on it, but still, not bad msi, not bad at all

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

BrettRobb posted:

I'd still prob just rather get a MBP and run windows on it, but still, not bad msi, not bad at all

I want to get drunk on your av and use the quad powerup to quad-quake puke all over people

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
this is a guy who drunkenly insists that 'Luigi knows what's going on, Daisy looks like a FREAK in the sack'

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
this is a guy who signs into mumble and immediately asks the channel 'workin hard, or hardly workin?' every time

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
this is a guy with a custom-painted knockoff wavebird

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
this is a guy who tells you he can RGB mod your Dreamcast by simply 'loving with the firmware'

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
this is a guy who still gets a little teary over Aeris, so go gently caress yourself, man

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I hand-made a VGA adapter for my dreamcast

am I "that" gamer? :ohdear:

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
this is a guy who has gotten kicked out of a Pokemon tournament for propositioning the moms of the kids he loses to

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
this is a guy who owns a life-size keyblade replica he calls 'The Panty Unlocker'

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

thanks for getting this off your chest, fellow gamer. i'm sure you'll find yourself a little more at ease later today

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
thanks, I am now ready to game

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

this is a guy who has gotten kicked out of a Pokemon tournament for propositioning the moms of the kids he loses to

:eyepop:

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

Silver Alicorn posted:

I hand-made a VGA adapter for my dreamcast

am I "that" gamer? :ohdear:

nope, just smarter than the average goon

goongrats on your gooncomplishment

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:
Not the same one as I was talking about upthread but played games tonight with a dude who said that he was sick of small developers, namely early access, and would be pirating stuff from small studios. When pressed what game made him decide that, he said he picked up an early access game and found some bug that killed him in a really bullshit way and he got fed up with it. When further asked why he was complaining about a bug in a game that he willingly bought unfinished, he said that the trailer made the game look better than it was, and that it was false advertisement that the game wasn't that done yet. gently caress gamers.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
yeah you know that daisy's the keeper. you dont want to be saddled with a prissy high maintenance type all your life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
they have a picture of themselves on steam and their favorite pony on facebook

• Locked thread